Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Pear Cider, Non alcoholic or course

Pear Cider, Non alcoholic or course

Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:30 pm
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of
Default Pear Cider, Non alcoholic or course

Anyone know of a source for Kopparberg Pear Cider in Kuwait? Got hooked on the stuff in the UK and will be looking for a fix over there
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:35 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pear Cider, Non alcoholic or course

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
Anyone know of a source for Kopparberg Pear Cider in Kuwait? Got hooked on the stuff in the UK and will be looking for a fix over there

Pear cider = Perry
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

no idea but that sounds good i'll have to find some whilst i'm here
Old Sep 27th 2007, 5:33 pm
Banned

Sheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to all

You might be able to find the information you seek on the internet Charm, although I must say..Peach Cider sounds positively ghastly..
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:21 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

It's *pear* cider (aka perry), not *peach* cider.

Tastewise, it's not all that different to normal cider; maybe a touch sweeter.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
It's *pear* cider (aka perry), not *peach* cider.

Tastewise, it's not all that different to normal cider; maybe a touch sweeter.
pear cider - make mine a Baby Cham
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:28 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
pear cider - make mine a Baby Cham
Tatses a damn sight better than the Peartise just been released, thats fer sure!

Thunking about it, I got it from Ikea in Thurrock. Wonder if the Ikea in Kuwait sells it?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:39 pm
Banned

Sheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to all

I spoke with Edvard Ásbjörn at Kopparbergs earlier today and he informed me that they currently don't have a distributer in Dubai, but that you can have a container of Pear Cider shipped here..The minimum order is 10 pallets at a cost of 89,326 Swedish Krona. I don't know how much you like the cider, or if you can drink that much Cider before it turns, but thats the best I could do for you Bubarack.