passport photos

Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:04 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of
Default passport photos

HI
please can anyone help im thinking ahead . How my passport photos will you kneed . I know you need loads . can anyone give me rough idea . are the cheap over in uae. or start here bring over to start with.
thanks
T
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: passport photos

Originally Posted by scottishwildcat
HI
please can anyone help im thinking ahead . How my passport photos will you kneed . I know you need loads . can anyone give me rough idea . are the cheap over in uae. or start here bring over to start with.
thanks
T
Bring at least 20! I just took a digitial photo and resized it and printed it out myself on photographic paper. Also brought the digital copy with me as well. I brought 6 A4 pages full! Not used them all yet! lol
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Bring at least 20! I just took a digitial photo and resized it and printed it out myself on photographic paper. Also brought the digital copy with me as well. I brought 6 A4 pages full! Not used them all yet! lol
this website is useful for doing your photos ready to print out.

http://www.epassportphoto.com/
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:11 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris79
CHEARS CHRIS
I DID THINK OF 24 X 3 AND THE REST I KEEP COUNTING ON MY PAWS IVE LOST COUNT.
HOWS THE HANGOVER WAS GOODNIGHT ?
T
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:15 pm
around

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
this website is useful for doing your photos ready to print out.

http://www.epassportphoto.com/
hi
thanks for the website most usefull and on mt favourites now
chears
T
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

CHEARS CHRIS
I DID THINK OF 24 X 3 AND THE REST I KEEP COUNTING ON MY PAWS IVE LOST COUNT.
HOWS THE HANGOVER WAS GOODNIGHT ?
T
Hangover went quite quick suprisingly. I had a dip in the sea and drank 2 litre bottles of water!
Just actually sat with a nice bottle of wine now
Don't want to go back to work tomoz!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:51 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

No need to bring any photos with you. They are as cheap as chips over here...Dhs15 for a dozen.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:18 pm
around

Originally Posted by lionheart
No need to bring any photos with you. They are as cheap as chips over here...Dhs15 for a dozen.
cheers for that thats well cheap. just 4 four here £4 . where that does that include A/D too.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

HI
thanks
T
I needed 16 just for my *****in visa! I need another now for my alcohol licence and will no doubt need more later,

oh and don't smile on the photos, otherwise they are bizarelly invalid, so I look like a convict on mine.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

wildcat, you must have this moving here thing well sorted if you are now down to the nuts and bolts of where to get the friggin passport photographs..

well done!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:52 pm
around

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
wildcat, you must have this moving here thing well sorted if you are now down to the nuts and bolts of where to get the friggin passport photographs..

well done!!
NO are u worried . nothing wrong thinking ahead .
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

NO are u worried . nothing wrong thinking ahead .
no i am not worried about your move. Should i be???..