Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Paramount Car Leasing - Where Are They?

Paramount Car Leasing - Where Are They?

Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Imdad is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Paramount Car Leasing - Where Are They?

I've booked a hire car via HolidayAutos here in the UK and they have booked it via their "Partner Organisation": Paramount UAE, p.o. box 116316, Dubai.

That is the address I have been given on my booking voucher and the only one I can find searching the web! I've sent an e-mail to HolidayAutos asking for a proper address, but don't hold much hope of a response - they've got my money now!

Does anyone know whereabouts Paramount Car Leasing are? The name of the street would be ideal, but failing that, a famous landmark will do (a hotel, building, etc) so I can find it. The branch I want is in Deira somewhere (Downtown Dubai, according to the Booking Voucher).

Thanks!

Last edited by Imdad; Feb 22nd 2008 at 11:10 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:25 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paramount Car Leasing - Where Are They?

Originally Posted by Imdad
Does anyone know whereabouts Paramount Car Leasing are?

Thanks!

Paramount Leasing & Car Rental LLC
P.O. Box: 116316
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Their webpage is at http://www.paramountgulf.com/

I do not know where they are physically, but I am sure that the pick up point will be Dubai International Airport. They may have an office at the airport or someone will hold up a sign with your name.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Paramount Leasing & Car Rental LLC
P.O. Box: 116316
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Their webpage is at http://www.paramountgulf.com/

I do not know where they are physically, but I am sure that the pick up point will be Dubai International Airport. They may have an office at the airport or someone will hold up a sign with your name.
here's their tel no, +971-4-3514440, call them to check...

MM, xx
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

Imdad is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to both for your replies!

I've had a reply from HolidayAutos and it appears that the address is "just a delivery address", however they will drop to my hotel free of charge, so saving me the hassle of going to the airport.

Imdad