Pajero servicing

Old Oct 1st 2009, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pajero servicing

Hi,

Any one know how much an 80k service for a 3.0 SWB Pajero will be (roughly, assuming no problems). The girl in the service centre was unable to tell me.

Cheers
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pajero servicing

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Hi,

Any one know how much an 80k service for a 3.0 SWB Pajero will be (roughly, assuming no problems). The girl in the service centre was unable to tell me.

Cheers
we are still under warranty (see you should have bought mine)

Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
we are still under warranty (see you should have bought mine)

Indeed. I fear that I'm about to pay for this mistake...
Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:17 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. I fear that I'm about to pay for this mistake...
no don't panic, they aren't expensive, when I had the brake pads and all that replaced it was less than 500
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

ozkingy is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Cheers
Hope it's not too expensive for you. IIRC, the multiples of 20k servicings are longer and more involved, so I'd be ready for a reasonably large bill. If you do find out, please post the result here as I would be interested too.

Cheers,

Kingy.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 6:40 am
Concierge

Hi,

Cheers
how much did it cost? Husband said his old Pajero used to be about 5000 dhs for a major service
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how much did it cost? Husband said his old Pajero used to be about 5000 dhs for a major service
That gives me the heebies jeebies.

I have no idea... first appointment was 25th October...

I have a Fortuner in today for 60k, I will let you know how much that is though!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I will be trying to call in and get a price. If it's 5000Dh, then it won't get going there and I will do it at Ad-NOC.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:47 am
Concierge

I will be trying to call in and get a price. If it's 5000Dh, then it won't get going there and I will do it at Ad-NOC.
might be a better idea
Old Oct 4th 2009, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

might be a better idea
I've just been told by them that it is between 1700-2000Dh
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:28 am
Concierge

I've just been told by them that it is between 1700-2000Dh
that's not that bad then? but is that just for the service or all the parts as well?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that's not that bad then? but is that just for the service or all the parts as well?
It's for the bits and bobs, i.e sparkies, oil, filters etc. If anything goes wrong then it will cost more.

I have found that Bosch have a service centre here and will do it for 1000Dh. Guess where I'm going.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 12:29 pm
Concierge

It's for the bits and bobs, i.e sparkies, oil, filters etc. If anything goes wrong then it will cost more.

I have found that Bosch have a service centre here and will do it for 1000Dh. Guess where I'm going.
Bosch
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bosch
The 60k service of the Fortuner today at Toyota was 900Dh
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:53 am
Concierge

The 60k service of the Fortuner today at Toyota was 900Dh
not too bad, how many cars you got?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.