Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Painter / Decorator

Painter / Decorator

Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:05 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Painter / Decorator

Can anyone recommend an honest, reliable painter / decorator.... I need one urgently.

Cheers
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:39 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Painter / Decorator

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Can anyone recommend an honest, reliable painter / decorator.... I need one urgently.

Cheers
Heart, painters here are not really reliable, i got one painter who was suppose to be the best of the best to piant my room black... but he left one space with grey colors!

so i told him what is that?! then he told me its nothing that i should hang a picture to hide it.....!

if you want his address i can give it to you but someone reliable, i really doubt that.

all the luck.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:58 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
yep, my hubbie

unfortunately, we are still in the uk
good luck anyway - hope you find one soon
xx
Old Dec 15th 2005, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Cheers
I once did my whole warehouse with my own hands,and alone.....

Im not advertising by the way...Just how i feel about it....
Old Dec 15th 2005, 12:39 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou

Im not advertising by the way...Just how i feel about it....

Thanks Tino....

But your not in Dubai and I dont have the time to wait! Need one before sunday and will only take a few hours!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Thanks Tino....

But your not in Dubai and I dont have the time to wait! Need one before sunday and will only take a few hours!
Wait till tomorrow,let me call the ticketing office downstairs in the morning...
Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:44 pm
W10

Didn't even need brushes?

Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

God you're up as late as me!!!!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Tippex white correction fluid....
Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fairydust
God you're up as late as me!!!!!!!
Im letting both of you off this time because its Thursday....
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:57 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tino....

Just sent you a PM with the guys number I told you about
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:57 am
Its all good

Im letting both of you off this time because its Thursday....

Very kind of you
Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very kind of you
Now go to your room....
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:36 pm
Its all good

Now go to your room....

Oh no I've not been grounded again have I
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh no I've not been grounded again have I
No you can always stand up or sit on a chair.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.