Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

PADI Open Water Diving Course

PADI Open Water Diving Course

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PADI Open Water Diving Course

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ahh...well i have inselaffen to protect me...

MM, xx
and you him....
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
and you him....
oh god, i'm far too selfish and self-centred to think of anyone else, lol...

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

ahh...well i have inselaffen to protect me...

MM, xx
not so much shark bait as a shark banquet!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

oh god, i'm far too selfish and self-centred to think of anyone else, lol...

MM, xx
You training with Ins should make for some good film. I'm coming with the u/w camera.....
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The motto is.....NEVER DIVE ALONE. All of those guys went solo.
Aye...Bring a friend...Sharks like variety in their bites and nibbles...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

You training with Ins should make for some good film. I'm coming with the u/w camera.....
yeah...trouble is, we weren't aiming for the comedy market...!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
hes not going for the comedy market
think you'll find most of the pictures will be close ups of your rather tight wetsuit!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

MM, xx
I can see the fun you two will have when getting the BCD's on and off in the pool.....
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can see the fun you two will have when getting the BCD's on and off in the pool.....
do i need those...?!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
hes not going for the comedy market
think you'll find most of the pictures will be close ups of your rather tight wetsuit!
For pool work a wetsuit is not required just a swim suit and t-shirt. Even when you do the open water unless you intend to go deeper that the 18 metres the waters here, even in winter are very pleasent.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

do i need those...?!!

MM, xx
You wanna skinny dip??? (I'm assuming BCD is the gear you wear while diving)...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

do i need those...?!!

MM, xx
Yes dear heart.. you do.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
You wanna skinny dip??? (I'm assuming BCD is the gear you wear while diving)...
well i was hoping...

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For pool work a wetsuit is not required just a swim suit and t-shirt. Even when you do the open water unless you intend to go deeper that the 18 metres the waters here, even in winter are very pleasent.
so my fantasy of MM in the Ursula Andress bikini may yet come to fruition
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well i was hoping...

MM, xx
In that case,Inselplan will be saying "Up persicope!!!" the whole time...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.