Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

PADI Open Water Diving Course

PADI Open Water Diving Course

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PADI Open Water Diving Course

Originally Posted by oktoberon
If any wants the CD which contains all the exercises, questions etc. Please let me know.
will let you know. think we get all that though!

I will def be up for a trip up to Fujairah or Musandam once Ive done the course!

probably better stick with MM as my buddy on that trip. Isnt it the rule that dive buddies have to share a room on the overnight stays?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
will let you know. think we get all that though!

I will def be up for a trip up to Fujairah or Musandam once Ive done the course!

probably better stick with MM as my buddy on that trip. Isnt it the rule that dive buddies have to share a room on the overnight stays?
You do get all the stuff... Just in case someone wasn't to sure they could take a look, the video's sell it straight away.

Yep... dive buddies must have and maintain a very close relationship...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

If any wants the CD which contains all the exercises, questions etc. Please let me know.
if it has the answers too, then defo, please...!!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

You do get all the stuff... Just in case someone wasn't to sure they could take a look, the video's sell it straight away.

Yep... dive buddies must have and maintain a very close relationship...
hmmm...you abso sure about that...?

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
if it has the answers too, then defo, please...!!!

MM, xx
Have you sighed up? If so, then the CD comes with the pack. I'll bring it along tomorrow night just in case.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

MM, xx
Without question MM, you have to trust you buddy with everything....
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you sighed up? If so, then the CD comes with the pack. I'll bring it along tomorrow night just in case.
haven't been to pay yet, will go in next few days...i'm getting worried about the written bit now, is it difficult??

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

haven't been to pay yet, will go in next few days...i'm getting worried about the written bit now, is it difficult??

MM, xx
No, If I passed then anyone can pass. Just common sense and a very good understanding of Advanced Calculus...
I'll bring the stuff along tomorrow night
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, If I passed then anyone can pass. Just common sense and a very good understanding of Advanced Calculus...
Right before you scream and shout, the advance calculus - I was teasing you... forgot to put in the smiley...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hahaha...i did maths til second year uni, but i suspect that isn't going to help me!!! Great if you could bring the stuff along, cheers...

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

hahaha...i did maths til second year uni, but i suspect that isn't going to help me!!! Great if you could bring the stuff along, cheers...

MM, xx
For all you budding divers...njoy...
Attached Thumbnails PADI Open Water Diving Course-real-shark-bite.jpg   PADI Open Water Diving Course-imagen015_gal.jpg   PADI Open Water Diving Course-rodfox2__red.jpg  
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For all you budding divers...njoy...
i've just gone right off you...

MM, xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

i've just gone right off you...

MM, xx
The motto is.....NEVER DIVE ALONE. All of those guys went solo.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The motto is.....NEVER DIVE ALONE. All of those guys went solo.
ahh...well i have inselaffen to protect me...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.