Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

PADI Open Water Diving Course

PADI Open Water Diving Course

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default PADI Open Water Diving Course

Ok two of us are signed up already with a possible 3rd.

anyone else fancy it?

First lessons will be on Saturday 6th October at the Al Boom Diving School
Cost is 2000 dhs

it takes 4 days which we will do on subsequent Saturdays.
Think the first 2 days are class and pool based and the next two days out shark dodging.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PADI Open Water Diving Course

no more shark bait then
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
no more shark bait then
Let me know when you are doing your boat dives - they usually combine them with a regular dive trip.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Let me know when you are doing your boat dives - they usually combine them with a regular dive trip.
so u can laugh at us baby seals taking our first plunge into the great white infested waters!!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so u can laugh at us baby seals taking our first plunge into the great white infested waters!!!!!
or is it just so you can get a look at MM in a skin tight wetsuit?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

or is it just so you can get a look at MM in a skin tight wetsuit?
Actually, I was hoping to share some illuminating insights with you both regarding the nesting habits of the clown-fish, and its symbiotic relationship to its environment....
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Actually, I was hoping to share some illuminating insights with you both regarding the nesting habits of the clown-fish, and it's symbiotic relationship to it's environment....
Stop showing off! we've all watched Finding Nemo!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Stop showing off! we've all watched Finding Nemo!
ah, go step on a stonefish...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Ok two of us are signed up already with a possible 3rd.

anyone else fancy it?

First lessons will be on Saturday 6th October at the Al Boom Diving School
Cost is 2000 dhs

it takes 4 days which we will do on subsequent Saturdays.
Think the first 2 days are class and pool based and the next two days out shark dodging.
When I done mine last year it was 2 pool based sessions and 2 open water dives, 1st was off jumeriah (Couldn't see 2 yards in front) 2nd was off (Fantastic).
Remember, if you don't pass the classroom exams you cannot go on the open water dives..
Good luck, when've all passed we arrange a BE Divers outing
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by oktoberon
When I done mine last year it was 2 pool based sessions and 2 open water dives, 1st was off jumeriah (Couldn't see 2 yards in front) 2nd was off Fujairah (Fantastic).
Remember, if you don't pass the classroom exams you cannot go on the open water dives..
Good luck, when've all passed we arrange a BE Divers outing
Should have read Fujairah...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Should have read Fujairah...
yep - i'd agree there. fujeirah is a much nicer place to dive. where'd you go? martini, dibbah? Apparently there are a couple of wreck dives out that way, i've never tried them?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

yep - i'd agree there. fujeirah is a much nicer place to dive. where'd you go? martini, dibbah? Apparently there are a couple of wreck dives out that way, i've never tried them?
Just of the beach by the hotel. Al Boom have their own boat we had to complete the tasks, then we had about 15mins to really get to see this fascinating world.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just of the beach by the hotel. Al Boom have their own boat we had to complete the tasks, then we had about 15mins to really get to see this fascinating world.
have you not been since? there's a number of nice dives to do off the east coast.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

have you not been since? there's a number of nice dives to do off the east coast.
No...I done to course 'cause the girlfriend at the time was complaining bitterly about me playing golf at weekends and she was not going to learn golf. We went back once for the weekend the hotel arranged it all. Wonderful.

I'll need to have a quick refresher course before i go again.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

No...I done to course 'cause the girlfriend at the time was complaining bitterly about me playing golf at weekends and she was not going to learn golf. We went back once for the weekend the hotel arranged it all. Wonderful.

I'll need to have a quick refresher course before i go again.
If any wants the CD which contains all the exercises, questions etc. Please let me know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.