Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Oral Surgeon in Doha

Oral Surgeon in Doha

Old Oct 27th 2014, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of
Default Oral Surgeon in Doha

Hello guys

My son needs to have an urgent oral surgery (impacted canine tooth). As I am relatively new here, I appreciate if anyone can tell me of a good surgeon in Doha. I have been to some dental clinics but they gave different opinions and different advices.

Thanks
Old Oct 30th 2014, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oral Surgeon in Doha

Originally Posted by EastWest
Hello guys

My son needs to have an urgent oral surgery (impacted canine tooth). As I am relatively new here, I appreciate if anyone can tell me of a good surgeon in Doha. I have been to some dental clinics but they gave different opinions and different advices.

Thanks
Dr Sarah’s Dental Centres Doha Qatar, British Dentist Doha Qatar, Multispeciality Dental Center Qatar, Pediatric Dental Clinic Doha, Dentistry Clinic Doha Qatar, Dental Care, Dental Clinic Qatar, Dental Doha, Clinic Qatar

Its the best here , it's not cheap but nowts cheap in Qatar .
Old Oct 30th 2014, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Crewegirl is on a distinguished road

Having been to both Sarah's british dental centre and queens medical near villagio I have to say that queens were far better and took more care.
Just my opinion.
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

primularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond repute

I am with Queen dental centre and they seem very good to me
Old Nov 5th 2014, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of

Thanks guys for your feedback