Reload this Page >

Open University Degrees

Open University Degrees

Old Nov 23rd 2016, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Busylizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Open University Degrees

Hi guys

anyone here had an open university degree attested and accepted in the middle east?

Cheers
Old Nov 24th 2016, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

dominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Open University Degrees

Can't see why it would be a problem. It's a proper degree from a proper university.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Yah that's what I thought. Thanks!
Old Nov 28th 2016, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light

If you're considering Qatar, watch out for their new regulations regarding "Online Degrees":

Qatar makes it harder to fake education credentials - Doha News

"Qatar will no longer allow companies here to hire grads who have studied for all or part of their degrees online, new government guidelines reveal." I'm not sure if that will affect Open University degrees though.
Old Nov 28th 2016, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Hi thanks for that. Yes I think it prob will include open university degrees. Odd.
Old Nov 29th 2016, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold

I know of people who have had problems with OU degrees when dealing with their new company - albeit that was a few years ago, so might not be the case now. As they are not classified "full time", they sometimes get associated with the "$50 for a degree" scams out there. I think that the UAE Ministry of Education maintain a list of recognised degree providers, but I don't know how to check whether the OU is included.