Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

One for Face....you been out drinking lately????

One for Face....you been out drinking lately????

Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Talking One for Face....you been out drinking lately????

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...name_page.html

Take care out there Face...cos if your face don't fit you could be in big trouble LOL
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default Re: One for Face....you been out drinking lately????

Don't worry JB, Face just gave me his Mobile No so i may be heading to the Smoke for a bevvie
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:06 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Don't worry JB, Face just gave me his Mobile No so i may be heading to the Smoke for a bevvie

Hey jb take care with those lager louts LOL
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

You don't think a Southern Shandy Drinker will scare me do yer :scared:

I'll call in Lewis if i need reinforcements

Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to the Pub we go
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:19 am
Banned

You don't think a Southern Shandy Drinker will scare me do yer :scared:

I'll call in Lewis if i need reinforcements

Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to the Pub we go

I thought they were still on snakebites LOL
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Banned in a lot of Pubs!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:32 am
Banned

Banned in a lot of Pubs!!!

Really but I bet the old vodka and redbull isn't. If it isn't wine its Dry Diamond White for me....sitting outsode a country pub with a ploughmans LOL
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Did that yesterday, lasted about 5 mins then went inside, it was F'ing Freezing,
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:46 am
Banned

Did that yesterday, lasted about 5 mins then went inside, it was F'ing Freezing,

Haha yeah not quite the weather for it unless totally wrecked and cannot feel it....done that before too LOL

I used to work on a farm with a local pub just too close, fab food and warm ale....the only place in mile to sell Diamond White. If I had to ride some ba**ard horses in the afternoon I would have a few so it didn't hurt when I fell off LOL
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:49 am
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future

Jb,

Congratulations. You just hit 4000 threads. Well done.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

Glad you are back with us. Seems like old times!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by karenb2
Jb,

Congratulations. You just hit 4000 threads. Well done.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

Glad you are back with us. Seems like old times!!

Thanks karen, I only hope everybody thinks so

Ooops so I have, hey ho.

Will be at Hard Rock tonight if anybody is passing....RT will you be around?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 1:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...name_page.html

Take care out there Face...cos if your face don't fit you could be in big trouble LOL
This neighbourhood is too posh for that sort of behaviour.

seriously.......... no pub within 5 miles of here except for the student bar which is worse than crap!

I made up for the English m8 that dropped the course by finding one more....... now that brings the total number of English ppl I know at the Uni to 1! LOL...... That accounts for about 10% of the friends I have so far! There just many English ppl in my classes.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 1:58 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Still havent figured out where u sed u were. lol.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Go clockwise around the M25 until you reach 11 oclock, Mickeys left hand is pointing towards No 12 and his right hand to No 11 this is called the M1, go up there towards Watford, Junction 8 is Hemel Hempstead.

Face, if we get together how about a Chinese in SOHO!!!!

I meant a meal!!

Wonkee's is a fantastic place for a nosh up
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:38 pm
The Oracle

Go clockwise around the M25 until you reach 11 oclock, Mickeys left hand is pointing towards No 12 and his right hand to No 11 this is called the M1, go up there towards Watford, Junction 8 is Hemel Hempstead.

Face, if we get together how about a Chinese in SOHO!!!!

I meant a meal!!

Wonkee's is a fantastic place for a nosh up
yeah... sounds good. The only probem is that I dont drive here, although i have my international drivers permit.

China town in Soho was quite interesting and I can easily get to Charring Cross. Gimme a bell if u want to meet up and we can sort the details.

And thanks for the directions........... *Face scratches his head and wonders why he even asked for directions* lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.