'one

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default 'one

one is getting a bit annoying? CSI just started and then the adverts cut in just after the credits. also how many adverts can you watch especially as they are all the same ones!

also they are only very short breaks. I like and don't like this. Good when you want to watch the programme, bad cos you can't even make a cuppa or go to the loo in time!

Last edited by Benson; Aug 22nd 2005 at 5:37 pm.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:35 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'one

Originally Posted by Benson
one is getting a bit annoying? CSI just started and then the adverts cut in just after the credits. also how many adverts can you watch especially as they are all the same ones!

also they are only very short breaks. I like and don't like this. Good when you want to watch the programme, bad cos you can't even make a cuppa or go to the loo in time!

Sorry to have to ask this again, but we've changed satellite system to M-net and now we've lost one-tv, mbc 2 & 4 - so if anyone has tuning info. would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I assume that the sattalite (or however you spell it) are different for M-net so you dish will of been retuned. Also the I would think your M-net smart card will not have one, 2 & 4 on it. Can't have it all! Only way round it I think would to have two dishes. I read in my instructions for my decoder that you can pick up the free to air channels ie one, 2 & 4. with out a smart card. So you shouldn't have to subscride to another. Other thing you can try is too tune in to the channels through a normal aerial. I think they are broadcast the olde way still. Although reception was always terrible.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 1:19 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Benson
I assume that the sattalite (or however you spell it) are different for M-net so you dish will of been retuned. Also the I would think your M-net smart card will not have one, 2 & 4 on it. Can't have it all! Only way round it I think would to have two dishes. I read in my instructions for my decoder that you can pick up the free to air channels ie one, 2 & 4. with out a smart card. So you shouldn't have to subscride to another. Other thing you can try is too tune in to the channels through a normal aerial. I think they are broadcast the olde way still. Although reception was always terrible.

I thought that if I had settings eg horizontal vertical etc etc that I could just manually tune it in - did that once before when I lost all the channels from old system???
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 1:26 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that not a bit technical for you FD?
Originally Posted by Fairydust
I thought that if I had settings eg horizontal vertical etc etc that I could just manually tune it in - did that once before when I lost all the channels from old system???
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 1:33 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by MJC
Isn't that not a bit technical for you FD?

Bloody cheek I'll have you know I can be very technical when the mood takes me
Old Aug 27th 2005, 8:24 pm
Its all good

Sorry to have to ask this again, but we've changed satellite system to M-net and now we've lost one-tv, mbc 2 & 4 - so if anyone has tuning info. would be appreciated.

Thanks
Just bumping this up to see if anyone can help
Old Aug 27th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just bumping this up to see if anyone can help
pretty sure you need another dish. as I am sure they are different sattalites up there so the angles will be different