Omg

Old Jan 15th 2007, 1:45 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Omg

This is why americans shouldnt be allowed, guns, phones, diplomats or in fact any contact with the outside world.

Oh and start packing your bags, with their trck record of precision bombing were way too close to Iran

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61313510275113
Old Jan 15th 2007, 3:14 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Omg

Given the scale of the butt-f*****g the US is getting in Iraq (what was it you said a few years ago, George? "Mission accomplished"?) , I don't think an invasion of Iran is even on the table any more.

In fact, Dubya would need to be truly insane to even contemplate it.

Oh, hell... :scared:
Old Jan 15th 2007, 4:11 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

You see guys like the one who says, "we can turn the Middle East into glass crater for all I ******g care", and it makes you wonder why America is so loved by the whole world.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 4:51 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
You see guys like the one who says, "we can turn the Middle East into glass crater for all I ******g care", and it makes you wonder why America is so loved by the whole world.
And now that a "record" 21% of Americans have passports, a very tiny fraction of them ever venture out of the Americas.

http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=6553

That may explain their xenophobic disposition
Old Jan 15th 2007, 6:43 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

There's an old joke - "How do you make it seem like your country doesn't exist? Go to America and open a newspaper"...
Old Jan 15th 2007, 7:02 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Your arguments could have merit, but unfortunately they don't.

In terms of that video, half of those people weren't even americans, and if I wanted to I'm sure i could head over to london and find 5-10 horribly uneducated people to say a bunch of stupid shit, then act like bitter little shiva and say it represents the entire british population.

Ok, so 21% of americans have passports, Which in some ways is fair enough; in comparison to Europeans, for example, popping over to another country is often a bigger deal than jumping on a train. I'd like to compare the number of europeans who come to america versus the number of americans who visit europe each year.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 7:30 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
Your arguments could have merit, but unfortunately they don't.

In terms of that video, half of those people weren't even americans, and if I wanted to I'm sure i could head over to london and find 5-10 horribly uneducated people to say a bunch of stupid shit, then act like bitter little shiva and say it represents the entire british population.

Ok, so 21% of americans have passports, Which in some ways is fair enough; in comparison to Europeans, for example, popping over to another country is often a bigger deal than jumping on a train. I'd like to compare the number of europeans who come to america versus the number of americans who visit europe each year.
Is all that would prove is not many people want to go to the States.

It's just strange that considering the general lack of interest for the outside world amonst the population, that the US's policy abroad is to get involved in every single conflict regardless of where it is.

These days they only need to say that they think an Al Qaeda member is there to invade an entire country.

Surely forcing a change to democracy is not very democratic.?
Old Jan 15th 2007, 7:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5

biggest problem is, average person gets 5 days holiday after working at a place for 5 years, sick days included....they just don't have enough time to drive 5 hours for that long weekend in the next state, let along go aboard...it's one of the two things that really pisses me off about the place...saying that, i get 21 days plus sick days and public holidays so I should be laughing, but I still think that's a bit crap compared to what people get in the UK
Old Jan 15th 2007, 8:01 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Bob
biggest problem is, average person gets 5 days holiday after working at a place for 5 years, sick days included....they just don't have enough time to drive 5 hours for that long weekend in the next state, let along go aboard...it's one of the two things that really pisses me off about the place...saying that, i get 21 days plus sick days and public holidays so I should be laughing, but I still think that's a bit crap compared to what people get in the UK
Bloody hell, thats a bit tight!!
Old Jan 15th 2007, 8:19 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Bloody hell, thats a bit tight!!

He's right, vacation, especially for the lower and lower half of middle class, is generally much tighter than what you enjoy abroad. Given this and their financial situation, spending $2-4000 for airfare alone on a european family vacation just isn't in the cards for the majority of middle and lower class american families. It isn't the same as driving or taking the train around europe as a european citizen.

The other thing you have to realize, is that there is enough geographic diversity in the US for a lifetime of Intra-US travel. Whether it's warm beaches, great skiing, nature, wildlife, party, pretty much you name it, there isn't a need to travel outside the country. Quite a bit different than when a slough resident wants a tan...

Not to bash it, but unless you are a nature freak or like absolute death cold, there really isn't much to see in canada, and mexico, well, umm, yeah. Besides, until jan 1 you didn't even need a passport to visit either of those countries or the bahamas.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:28 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

The prosecution rests its case

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ro.../findings.html

The costs of travel and lack of time are never and will never be an acceptable excuse for ignorance.

P.S. TA5 bitter, certainly not what do i have to be bitter about?
I happen to think that most of the british population are pretty thick, its one of the reasons I'm not there anymore, however we do tend to know where we've invaded!

By the way why are you still here? oh and it was posted in humour, you know that thing you republican bible thumpers seem to be so lacking in
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:39 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
In fact, Dubya would need to be truly insane to even contemplate it.
That would imply that he currently is sane.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:40 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Wow, so we aren't good at geography. That's great 'evidence'. I bet you wouldn't know the landlocked countries and provinces of south america and canada are. Maybe canadian capitals off hand by any chance would you? Probably not, but i'll let a hypocrite be a hypocrite.

You must be bitter about something, your the only person I know that scours the internet for 'anything' that ridicules americans. I'm sure you are happy that the US technology industry created the internet for you to satisfy your fetish.

edit. You seem to thing i'm some bible hugging republican. I'm hardly close to that. I quite dislike bush, his agenda, and his attitudes.

The fact that you equate 'conservative' with 'bible hugging bush supporter' just exemplifies your lack of intelligence.

Last edited by TA5; Jan 15th 2007 at 9:44 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:44 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by TA5
Wow, so we aren't good at geography. That's great 'evidence'. I bet you wouldn't know the landlocked countries and provinces of south america and canada are. Maybe canadian capitals off hand by any chance would you? Probably not, but i'll let a hypocrite be a hypocrite.

You must be bitter about something, your the only person I know that scours the internet for 'anything' that ridicules americans. I'm sure you are happy that the US technology industry created the internet for you to satisfy your fetish.
Ummm.......The internet was created by a BRITISH scientist.......doh!

http://www.un.org/apps/news/storyAr....unteers&Cr1=UN

(although the US military and Uni's had a network of linked computers, the internet as we know it is was of British design)

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Jan 15th 2007 at 9:48 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:52 pm
**** it we'll do it live

jammy u beat me by seconds there.

TA5 i LOVE it when you prove me right, i thank you and good night.

as for scouring, well for a start that would imply that it was hard to find, which is hardly the case. On this occasion I merely posted a thread related to an amusing email I had been sent.

As for landlocked provinces in South America, yes in fact I do, canada...welll who cares on that one frankly. Countries my nation is at war with or bombing, yes I am well aware of their locations.

Sorry I didnt see my Bush reference so I'm afraid your wrong once again on that one and correct me if im wrong but in a two party state where the liberals are the democrats that would in fact make you a republican. Bible thumping perhaps not, but i do so enjoy winding you up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.