British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Omer/Sankebrit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/omer-sankebrit-641065/)

NorthernLad Nov 18th 2009 7:24 am

Omer/Sankebrit

Whoever you are, you are obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed leaving you contact number in the spam.

Please refrain from spamming - I have had a really, really shitty week and can do without you making it worse.

Meow Nov 18th 2009 7:32 am

Re: Omer/Sankebrit

Can't you just bin/remove them/him/it? It's really annoying.

-

Norm_uk Nov 18th 2009 7:37 am

Can we just give his number to one of the "leading financial advisory firms" in the region everyone is scared to mention? ;)

N.

Meow Nov 18th 2009 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 8106847)
Can we just give his number to one of the "leading financial advisory firms" in the region everyone is scared to mention? ;)

N.

Ha ha. Good plan. We just need to ask lots of places to call back on his number!

Incidentally another one of those companies cold-called me yesterday. I spent an interesting 10 minutes on the phone until I set them straight... ;)

-

Norm_uk Nov 18th 2009 11:11 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 8106880)
Ha ha. Good plan. We just need to ask lots of places to call back on his number!

Incidentally another one of those companies cold-called me yesterday. I spent an interesting 10 minutes on the phone until I set them straight... ;)

-

I get calls now and then from one firm which is always amusing -you'd think they would check the profession of the person before they call.

That said I'd be more concerned about the sort of advice given than the method of getting in front of prospective customers...

N.

Meow Nov 18th 2009 11:59 am

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 8107196)
I get calls now and then from one firm which is always amusing -you'd think they would check the profession of the person before they call.

That said I'd be more concerned about the sort of advice given than the method of getting in front of prospective customers...

N.

It was interesting to hear who they claimed was the company sponsor though...

-

Madam Medusa Nov 18th 2009 12:41 pm

wow, looks like i missed all the fun...

MM, xx

The Dean Nov 18th 2009 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 8106847)

N.

Or we could book them into that New Years Eve bash at the Burj Al Arab..........?

The Dean Nov 18th 2009 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 8107369)
wow, looks like i missed all the fun...

MM, xx

Me too - what's your excuse? I've been travelling for ages (Beirut/Singapore/Sydney).............. :huh:

Madam Medusa Nov 18th 2009 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 8107604)
Me too - what's your excuse? I've been travelling for ages (Beirut/Singapore/Sydney).............. :huh:

working non stop...

MM, xx