Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

OK owner sold the house....need somewhere to live.

OK owner sold the house....need somewhere to live.

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:49 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy OK owner sold the house....need somewhere to live.

Not until June.........what a pi**er, so happy here and no houses nearby. Upheaval for the kids AGAIN, packers ahhhhhhhh

Anybody, know of anything coming up pls let me know
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:50 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK owner sold the house....need somewhere to live.

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not until June.........what a pi**er, so happy here and no houses nearby. Upheaval for the kids AGAIN, packers ahhhhhhhh

Would you consider buying ??
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Would you consider buying ??

Oops pc went haywire...stick with this thread.

We were JD yes but just trying to sell in the UK, we have good contacts here regarding buying etc but need to sell first I think.

Shit pooh bugger ....sorry
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:17 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Oops pc went haywire...stick with this thread.

We were JD yes but just trying to sell in the UK, we have good contacts here regarding buying etc but need to sell first I think.

Shit pooh bugger ....sorry
Im gonna give it 3 months, then if im still happy here, and the company is happy with me then i will buy over your way.

As much as living on SZR is great for bars and getting taxi's to go out and about...its a big distraction, and most evenings blur into one big hangover.

Shiva is moving over that way in a few days, so ill pop over and have a look at the villa's
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Is Shiva moving here to The Lakes?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:27 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Is Shiva moving here to The Lakes?
Meadows or Springs i think.

Im going up to have a look at the Hills and Lakes. Not been up that way yet... what would you recommend ?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Definitely have a look round, if you're buying on The Lakes you can only buy the Hattan brown villas freehold, Deema Forat and Zulal villas are only for rent.
The Meadows and The Springs are quite good as well. Do take a look at Arabian Ranches, cheaper per square foot compared to here but that is probably because of the distance away from town at the moment.
We used to live in Green Community which wasn't bad at all but it was quite far out. You had to turn off at the seventh interchange on Sheik Zayed Road then go down to Emirates Road and it was there, much too far for us.
If you need a bit more property info just PM me, we've done a lot of research, hopefully we'll be buying around the summer when a lot more freehold villas have been completed so we can have a look round first!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Not until June?!! :scared: That's just around the corner. Time flies when you don't want it to. I love my hubby when he keeps reminding me of 'Things happen for a reason. Out of something which seems bad at the time, something good comes in return'. So, lets hope for the best and you will find something just around the corner. I am sure you will find some volunteers on this board to come and help packing. :scared:
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:35 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Not until June?!! :scared: That's just around the corner. Time flies when you don't want it to. I love my hubby when he keeps reminding me of 'Things happen for a reason. Out of something which seems bad at the time, something good comes in return'. So, lets hope for the best and you will find something just around the corner. I am sure you will find some volunteers on this board to come and help packing. :scared:
Im sure Lewis can put you up in the Batcave for a while !
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Im sure Lewis can put you up in the Batcave for a while !
Yeah I wouldn't mind but hubby might not agree to all lewis's ideas LOL

Anyway, if you hear of anything.........
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:44 am
Banned

...errr nobody eerrrr found me a place to ...errrr....live then...oh ok
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

TA5 might have a room spare, atleast you won't have to put up with our "concrete schoolyard" area if you move in with him!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 12:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
TA5 might have a room spare, atleast you won't have to put up with our "concrete schoolyard" area if you move in with him!
bugger, shit, pooh
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 12:44 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

bugger, shit, pooh
Hi JB there is a villa to rent on Wasl Road right by safa vet and New Choithrams i think they may be new, also some right next JPS school don't no how many beds etc tho.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 12:52 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi JB there is a villa to rent on Wasl Road right by safa vet and New Choithrams i think they may be new, also some right next JPS school don't no how many beds etc tho.
I do have an extra room, but it ain't for anybody on here, except for the few i've met if they ever needed it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.