Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Oil and Gas Employments Agencies Middle East?

Oil and Gas Employments Agencies Middle East?

Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:26 pm
Best move in life

interested16 will become famous soon enoughinterested16 will become famous soon enough
Default Oil and Gas Employments Agencies Middle East?

Hi.Im actually in Australia and looking for the name of some agencies/companies in middle east that deal with oil and gas work. I would prefer some e mail contacts but the name of some places would be good for a start!
Look forward to hearing from you
Have a nice day
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oil and Gas Employments Agencies Middle East?

depends on what you actually do, (big industry)...

Not ME specific, but you cant go wrong with

www.rigzone.com

You prob know that one, its what i use to look and see whats what..

TBH before i came out to the ME i scoured and scoured the net applying to agencies etc, and when it came down to it, i came on a busmans holiday, knocked on doors, had 3 interviews in a week and got 2 job offers.

let me know (by pm if you wish) what your spec/qual/exp is and i can maybe point you in the way of some people..

cheers

Last edited by arbroath_abroad; Jul 22nd 2008 at 3:37 am.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Also try:

http://www.oilandgasjobsearch.com
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
thats the one i was thinking of also, i couldnt remember if it was 'search' or 'careers'
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Mind you, I nearly ended up in Kazakhstan through that site.

Instead BBT got me Dubai.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really nice

also try www.oilcareers.com

Agencies here are generally a waste of time - you end up chasing them as they rarely get in touch.