Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Oh yes - *Big bloody footie spoiler in first post*

Oh yes - *Big bloody footie spoiler in first post*

Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:58 am
Just Joined

hutchbeast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh yes - *Big bloody footie spoiler in first post*

I was at the game, big Everton fan, the way we gave them four goals in the last 30 minutes was a bloody disgrace

Ah well, Man Utd deserved to win the game and the title

Roll on Dubai on Wednesday
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:02 am
Just Joined

Rebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really nice

Originally Posted by hutchbeast
I was at the game, big Everton fan, the way we gave them four goals in the last 30 minutes was a bloody disgrace

A fair and reasoned approach about football, is this allowed on BE?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

julieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
ta very much for that, pillock.
Thanks for that Bob, only a true red would know the score at the time it was played such a crucial game you would be updated. I am a teacher and force my kids to listen to champions league draws, transfers everything at the time it occurs sorry no excuse. I apologise if I ruined it for you will give prior warning in future
It was so awesome i could not keep it to myself.
Arbroath, typical male women cant watch football, when I get there I will explain offside rule to you!
LOL Julie
Am I barred now
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

julieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nicejulieaddison is just really nice

Sorry Hutchbeast but we were asleep first half then we did batter you 2nd. We will do you massive favour when we shut the red half of your city up in Athens so that may soften the blow, dont give Phil stick tho i am SURE he didnt mean to score for us!??
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julieaddison
Thanks for that Bob, only a true red would know the score at the time it was played such a crucial game you would be updated. I am a teacher and force my kids to listen to champions league draws, transfers everything at the time it occurs sorry no excuse. I apologise if I ruined it for you will give prior warning in future
Arbroath, typical male women cant watch football, when I get there I will explain offside rule to you!
LOL Julie
Am I barred now

just so you know my stance on Women and football so you know i am only kidding.

My bestest bestest pal has been a season ticket holder at Ibrox since 5 years old, knows absolutely everything there is to know about Rangers and football in general. Hasnt missed a game in years. SHEcan hold her own in any male football enviroment.

And she isnt a lessie

who'd have thought
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:41 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad

My bestest bestest pal has been a season ticket holder at Ibrox since 5 years old, knows absolutely everything there is to know about Rangers and football in general. Hasnt missed a game in years. SHEcan hold her own in any male football enviroment.

And she isnt a lessie

who'd have thought
Can she also cook and clean though?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Oh yes - *Big bloody footie spoiler in first post*

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad

And she isnt a lessie

who'd have thought
Me neither ( is it a prerequisite?) bit of a laddette tho, my season ticket is in teir 2 stretford end (right side).
LOL
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Can she also cook and clean though?
Na i lived in her flat for a year and it was always untidy...

i bought her a hoover as a goodbye present
Old Apr 29th 2007, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

hutchbeast is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Hutchbeast but we were asleep first half then we did batter you 2nd. We will do you massive favour when we shut the red half of your city up in Athens so that may soften the blow, dont give Phil stick tho i am SURE he didnt mean to score for us!??
First half we played well, got the tackles in, won lots of corners, generally played as we have done all season...the goalie's mistake for me was the big turning point as after that we got murdered, it was his first game for us in over a year and was only in cos Tim Howard was ineligible to play...it was a deserved win I admit and defo a deserved league title...the only bad point for me was missing our 2nd goal because I went to the toilet at the worst possible time, should have gone at half time!!

Hopefully Liverpool won't be going to Athens...I couldn't bare a repeat of 2005

Ps Phil Neville has done alright for us since he signed but yesterday god knows what he was playing at!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

First half we played well, got the tackles in, won lots of corners, generally played as we have done all season...the goalie's mistake for me was the big turning point as after that we got murdered, it was his first game for us in over a year and was only in cos Tim Howard was ineligible to play...it was a deserved win I admit and defo a deserved league title...the only bad point for me was missing our 2nd goal because I went to the toilet at the worst possible time, should have gone at half time!!

Ps Phil Neville has done alright for us since he signed but yesterday god knows what he was playing at!
Your second was a screamer will win goal of month. I agree our first 2 were gifts and defo changed the game.

Hopefully Liverpool won't be going to Athens...I couldn't bare a repeat of 2005
but how sweet when they lose to us!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:06 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

How's this for a comeback....
Attached Thumbnails Oh yes - *Big bloody footie spoiler in first post*-blackcats.gif  
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
How's this for a comeback....
He his a bloody hero and now back in premiership.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 4:56 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh dear Bob, take it you didn't want to know the score then...

MM, xx
Aye, I had done well to avoid the footie results and was downloading the game for later viewing, but I couldn't be arsed in the end.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 4:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Julie
Am I barred now
some of us aren't in the right time zone, so can't watch things live and download for later viewing to pretend to watch it live, as it were.

nothing wrong with discussing things, but etiquette would be sticking spoiler in the thread title so the thread can be avoided by those who don't want to know the results or what happened.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
some of us aren't in the right time zone, so can't watch things live and download for later viewing to pretend to watch it live, as it were.

nothing wrong with discussing things, but etiquette would be sticking spoiler in the thread title so the thread can be avoided by those who don't want to know the results or what happened.
Sorry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.