Nutcrakers

Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:52 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nutcrakers

Just

Wanted to inform you My dear members that Nutcrackers will play on Thursday 2005/12/1 ...

in Madinat theatres after 8.o clock.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 5:13 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nutcrakers

CN, have you been on The Gin this morning? Or just the Red Bull and Blue Smarties?
Originally Posted by CasaNova
Just

Wanted to inform you My dear members that Nutcrackers will play on Thursday 2005/12/1 ...

in Madinat theatres after 8.o clock.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 5:15 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Went to see it in London... fell asleep!! It's OK, but realised ballet is not my thing!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I will crack mine if I go....
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:09 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zannie
Went to see it in London... fell asleep!! It's OK, but realised ballet is not my thing!

what ballet??? oh i thought it was a stand up comedy show! thanks for letting me know. I dont like ballet
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:29 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

what ballet??? oh i thought it was a stand up comedy show! thanks for letting me know. I dont like ballet
Easily done, shame I spoilt the surprise!! tee... hee... would have loved to see your face when the bloke in tights can leaping out on stage! In which case, yes, I suppose it is a comedy!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Easily done, shame I spoilt the surprise!! tee... hee... would have loved to see your face when the bloke in tights can leaping out on stage! In which case, yes, I suppose it is a comedy!!
Like Charlie Chaplin but in colours and tights....
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
Like Charlie Chaplin but in colours and tights....

why they call it nutcracker??? nutcracker=funny
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:38 pm
Banned

Onetime i went to wafi open roof witha friend, and I thought it was a stand-up comedy and i told to all my friends that I am going to Midged urehe (Something like that) show! buts then i was waiting and waiting and then this flying scotman came and starting singing!

Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

why they call it nutcracker??? nutcracker=funny
The first guy who starred in it,a long time ago,cracked his nuts while landing,hence the name....
It was called The Prince originally....
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Onetime i went to wafi open roof witha friend, and I thought it was a stand-up comedy and i told to all my friends that I am going to Midged urehe (Something like that) show! buts then i was waiting and waiting and then this flying scotman came and starting singing!

Were you dancing,with tears in your eyes????

(Its a Midge Ure/Ultravox song)
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:44 pm
Banned

The first guy who starred in it,a long time ago,cracked his nuts while landing,hence the name....
It was called The Prince originally....

i would have cracked their nuts if i would have gone! they should be thanked to Zannie.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i would have cracked their nuts if i would have gone! they should be thanked to Zannie.
Im seeing red today....
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:46 pm
Banned

Were you dancing,with tears in your eyes????

(Its a Midge Ure/Ultravox song)

they should open up a cafeteria for rotten tomatoes I swear!

I was killing flies to entetain myself
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they should open up a cafeteria for rotten tomatoes I swear!

I was killing flies to entetain myself
What makes you say that??Midge Ure is a great performer...

I think that you being a bit younger wont let you appreciate 80s music,which for me is the best musical era until now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.