Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Now, This is unacceptable!!!

Now, This is unacceptable!!!

Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:40 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Angry Now, This is unacceptable!!!

Just trying to wake you up ppl

How is everyone doing?

Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:43 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now, This is unacceptable!!!

Originally Posted by Nabs

Just trying to wake you up ppl

How is everyone doing?

Hi Nabs how are you doing, been up to anything exciting lateley ?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:46 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi Nabs how are you doing, been up to anything exciting lateley ?
everyday there is something new

at the moment I'm in the middle of my appartment hunt
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:51 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen anything nice, where abouts are you looking??
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Nabs!!!! you scared me!!!! :scared: :scared:

How r u? Was at scarletts yesterday....no one showed up!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Have you seen anything nice, where abouts are you looking??
there is one that is close to finalyizing (fingers crossed) I want something close to szr, thats where i work
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Nabs!!!! you scared me!!!! :scared: :scared:

How r u? Was at scarletts yesterday....no one showed up!

JD was there till 9:30 and I met him at longs after 10!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

JD was there till 9:30 and I met him at longs after 10!

Left scarletts at 8:45..
Old Jan 31st 2005, 6:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Left scarletts at 8:45..
lol, thats why

any plans tonight though?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

lol, thats why

any plans tonight though?
Will answer that around 6 pm...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

If only i could get on a plane and come back, I need a , some sun, and entertainment
Old Jan 31st 2005, 6:05 am
The Delivery Man...

Will answer that around 6 pm...
lol

Good Idea
Old Jan 31st 2005, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
If only i could get on a plane and come back, I need a , some sun, and entertainment
What's keeping you from coming back?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

American Express only goes so far!!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 6:25 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
American Express only goes so far!!!
is that the train or the card?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.