Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Now its JD's turn.....

Now its JD's turn.....

Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:09 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now its JD's turn.....

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
nice!! how much does it cost? or is it gratis for business class travellers ?
No, its a service for anyone... I dont use them anymore but will for my family when they come out on the 12 th also.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:30 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
The last time I used them it was 150Dhs, not alot really but will double for you if you wish unless someone else does.

What bank are you going to be working at? If I may ask.
I will be Regional manager for a company called EMC (big in the IT circles).
I will be working for them but alot of their clients are banks.
I will be going to Jeddah for a week in dec for a saudi bank, just to provide consultancy.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:01 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Enough of these 'Hooray I'm coming Dubai' threads, I'm going to start a 'Hooray I'm leaving Dubai' thread soon!

Ahh, back to a land that has heard of fashion, customer service, quiet local pubs, common sense and courtesy. A land where I can get something other than complete cheese on the radio and where my films and magazines are not censored. A land where people not only understand what I say, they understand my sense of humour and where I do not get followed/harassed in the shopping mall.

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm on Dubai-enthusiasm overload at the moment!!!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:08 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Now its JD's turn.....

Originally Posted by kristy
Enough of these 'Hooray I'm coming Dubai' threads, I'm going to start a 'Hooray I'm leaving Dubai' thread soon!

Ahh, back to a land that has heard of fashion, customer service, quiet local pubs, common sense and courtesy. A land where I can get something other than complete cheese on the radio and where my films and magazines are not censored. A land where people not only understand what I say, they understand my sense of humour and where I do not get followed/harassed in the shopping mall.

Thats right...............piss all over my fireworks!

at least the roads will be safer
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by kristy

Hey Kristy,

Are you trying to cheer yourself up? You can't be serious with the above land? It certainly wouldn't represent Bourenmouth, so make sure you never venture there. Well, I think you had mentionned not to stay there for too long anyway, so enjoy everything while it lasts.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:12 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hey Kristy,

Are you trying to cheer yourself up? You can't be serious with the above land? It certainly wouldn't represent Bourenmouth, so make sure you never venture there. Well, I think you had mentionned not to stay there for too long anyway, so enjoy everything while it lasts.

Steady PT Steady!!!!
theres nothing wrong with Bournemouth!! LOL
although a few people have commented that it will be quieter once i've gone !!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:15 pm
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold

Thats right...............piss all over my fireworks!

at least the roads will be safer
Prepare for a shock my friend, its carnage in Jeddah, I had eight months there a couple of years ago and came home shellshocked.
The city centre isn't too bad, heavy traffic slow down the Kamikaze element but beware of Low flying Saudi's on the circular highways, they are shockingly aggresive, and will happily try to force you off the road if you can't get out of their way quickly enough.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:19 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Papillon
Prepare for a shock my friend, its carnage in Jeddah, I had eight months there a couple of years ago and came home shellshocked.
The city centre isn't too bad, heavy traffic slow down the Kamikaze element but beware of Low flying Saudi's on the circular highways, they are shockingly aggresive, and will happily try to force you off the road if you can't get out of their way quickly enough.
Fear not Papillion, did almost a year in Riyadh.
Got my compound blown up in November and a bullet through my GMC in January.

deathwish or moneylust.??..........you choose..
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:20 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hey Kristy,

Steady PT Steady!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:25 pm
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold

Fear not Papillion, did almost a year in Riyadh.
Got my compound blown up in November and a bullet through my GMC in January.

deathwish or moneylust.??..........you choose..
Brave chap, keep your head down What !!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

See you soon in Dubai Jammy
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:33 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
See you soon in Dubai Jammy

cant wait
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Steady PT Steady!!!!

When I first arrived in Bournemouth in 1991, I fell in love instantly. It was the most dreadful day in February. Foggy and cold but it still made a lasting impression. I was so amazed to see Palm Tree's, so the place had to be good.

Little did I know that it would become my home for nearly a lifetime, would my heart not have suddenly desired a different place to bring up my kids. Schools and doctors are appauling but during my less responsible years, I could have not imagined to live anywhere else. So understand your sentiments. No hard feelings, right? Everyone in Bournemouth seems to know about Dubai and we might suddenly end up having a little crazy community in Dubai itself. I shall call my friend shortly, who is preparing her move to Dubai too and catch up with her what the latest gossips are. Miss the place too, kind of.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:01 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Papillon
Brave chap, keep your head down What !!
Probably the money is very tempting... if I could say, 'u should think of ur little one'. But is the point u earning big money and you gambling with your life????
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:41 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
Probably the money is very tempting... if I could say, 'u should think of ur little one'. But is the point u earning big money and you gambling with your life????
When its our time its our time.

I could get knocked down by a bus or choke on a peanut...not gonna worry about things too much.

Actually i take these contract because i love the excitement...adrenalin junkie !. I love to travel.....the money..well thats just a bonus really

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.