Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Now its JD's turn.....

Now its JD's turn.....

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 5:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Now its JD's turn.....

Next on the Dubai arrivals list is Jammy Dodgers!

Have a safe trip and I hope that Dubai is all you hoped it'd be!

Bring ur sunglasses! lol
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 5:57 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now its JD's turn.....

Originally Posted by Face81

Bring ur sunglasses! lol
Gosh... really loads of ppl coming to UAE...

Hi Jammy... make sure you pack everything to Dubai. Have a safe trip... enjoy the middle east and hope you settle fine in the Dubai.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:14 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, cant wait!!!!
I leave this rainy little island at 12ish on Friday, should get into DXB at 10:50pm ish.

Thats gives me enough time for a shower and change of clothes before hitting the town......yeah baby!!!!!!!

However......still might be delayed a few days..waiting for an email from my new employer about another visa i might need for work purposes...but im still pinning my hopes on Friday am
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yup, cant wait!!!!
I leave this rainy little island at 12ish on Friday, should get into DXB at 10:50pm ish.

Thats gives me enough time for a shower and change of clothes before hitting the town......yeah baby!!!!!!!

However......still might be delayed a few days..waiting for an email from my new employer about another visa i might need for work purposes...but im still pinning my hopes on Friday am
best of luck m8. just dont tease the lasses at passport control. lol
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:17 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81

Bring ur sunglasses! lol

Safe trip JD
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Yup, cant wait!!!!

Oh no darling, you really shouldn't use British Airways, change to Emirates now if you can, you can get MARHABA on arrival, its lovely
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:38 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh no darling, you really shouldn't use British Airways, change to Emirates now if you can, you can get MARHABA on arrival, its lovely

JD.... I use British Airways and use to use the Maharba ladies, now I know my way through as Ive done it so many times.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Yup, cant wait!!!!

Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:58 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat

Each to their own!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Each to their own!

What's MARHABA, I mean I know what it means but what is it?
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
What's MARHABA, I mean I know what it means but what is it?
Seconded..............what is MARHABA....excuse my ignorance
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Only the best service ever! They meet and greet you after you have stepped off the plane in Dubai and fastrack you through passport control, and you are taken by those golf carts instead of having to walk those escalators! You can also get a chauffeur service to take you back home, which is lovely too.
Oh, and a brilliant airport lounge, you must try it!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:52 am

A great service provided by British Airways and Emirates Airlines! They are ladies that smartly dress in Yellow or off gold if you want to particular.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:55 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
A great service provided by British Airways and Emirates Airlines! They are ladies that smartly dress in Yellow or off gold if you want to particular.
nice!! how much does it cost? or is it gratis for business class travellers ?
Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:04 am

nice!! how much does it cost? or is it gratis for business class travellers ?
The last time I used them it was 150Dhs, not alot really but will double for you if you wish unless someone else does.

What bank are you going to be working at? If I may ask.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.