Novita77's turn

Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:05 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Novita77's turn

Well... have seen JB, PT and Jammy pics. Here the link to my photos. Can't be bother to upload to photopost.

http://novita77.multiply.com/photos/album/49
wedding pics

http://novita77.multiply.com/photos/album/15
our garden

http://novita77.multiply.com/photos/album/51
novita77’s son
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:34 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novita77's turn

Originally Posted by novita77
Well... have seen JB, PT and Jammy pics. Here the link to my photos. Can't be bother to upload to photopost.

wedding pics

our garden

novita77’s son

WOW Novita great pictures you look divine.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:41 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
WOW Novita great pictures you look divine.
thank u
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:45 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

thank u

Great pictures Nov!!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Hi Novita

Haven't had a chance to have a good look at the pictures yet and only glanced through them but as they had me stunned, I shall check them out a bit better once I have more peace. You were an amazing bride and mama. You all look great. So far, all posted pictures from us brave once haven't revealed any nasty surprises.

Lets see who will be brave enough next and join the crowd. Common get out of your hideouts! :scared:

I am so jealous of that wedding dress. Never had a proper wedding. Just got married at the registrar office. As a little girl, I used to panick walking pass a shop with wedding dresses. I begged my parents to buy me one, as they wouldn't have them anymore when I would get married. Well they did have them but amazingly, I wasn't meant to wear one. Coincidence or what? I never used to beg for anything. I couldn't care less about toys or anything for that matter but the wedding dresses always seemed an issue. Funny old world.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 3:31 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hi Novita

Haven't had a chance to have a good look at the pictures yet and only glanced through them but as they had me stunned, I shall check them out a bit better once I have more peace. You were an amazing bride and mama. You all look great. So far, all posted pictures from us brave once haven't revealed any nasty surprises.

Lets see who will be brave enough next and join the crowd. Common get out of your hideouts!

I am so jealous of that wedding dress. Never had a proper wedding. Just got married at the registrar office. As a little girl, I used to panick walking pass a shop with wedding dresses. I begged my parents to buy me one, as they wouldn't have them anymore when I would get married. Well they did have them but amazingly, I wasn't meant to wear one. Coincidence or what? I never used to beg for anything. I couldn't care less about toys or anything for that matter but the wedding dresses always seemed an issue. Funny old world.
PT... that wedding dress now can't fit me anymore . Sign of aging i suppose... I had my registrar office in Semarang (Indonesia) and church blessing in the UK. Had a reception in Semarang... don't have the pic on the digital camera at that time, and another family reception in the UK.

That wedding dress was tailor made in Indo... cost like just below 150 pound. Cheap eh!!!

I wonder who else after us gonna put their photos on the board. I always wonder what TS, Kristy, FACE, LL and Heart like...
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

wedding pics

our garden

novita77’s son
kewl pics novita.........u 2 make a lovely couple. looks like it was a grand wedding aswell.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:08 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Face81
kewl pics novita.........u 2 make a lovely couple. looks like it was a grand wedding aswell.
FACE... what is Kewl??? Jammy sent me acronym site... key in that KEWL came out 'Knowledge Environment for Web-Based Learning'. It doesn't make sense!!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Novita77's turn

Wow Novita,

You really are a stunner! I love your photos, your sons look adorable,your garden is wonderful and your wedding looks really special.
Thanks for sharing.

Warm regards,

Kitty
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:37 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by kittykaboodle
Wow Novita,

You really are a stunner! I love your photos, your sons look adorable,your garden is wonderful and your wedding looks really special.
Thanks for sharing.

Warm regards,

Kitty
Thank you for your compliment Kitty...
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:59 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

FACE... what is Kewl??? Jammy sent me acronym site... key in that KEWL came out 'Knowledge Environment for Web-Based Learning'. It doesn't make sense!!

hahahaha..... now thats news to me..... darn thing actually means something.... and there i thought i had an original idea. lol

Kewl is a cheeky way of sayin cool. tis as simple as that. lol
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:24 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Face81
hahahaha..... now thats news to me..... darn thing actually means something.... and there i thought i had an original idea. lol

Kewl is a cheeky way of sayin cool. tis as simple as that. lol
Hahaha.... i must be thinking too hard...
Old Nov 24th 2004, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

PT... that wedding dress now can't fit me anymore . Sign of aging i suppose... I had my registrar office in Semarang (Indonesia) and church blessing in the UK. Had a reception in Semarang... don't have the pic on the digital camera at that time, and another family reception in the UK.

That wedding dress was tailor made in Indo... cost like just below 150 pound. Cheap eh!!!

I wonder who else after us gonna put their photos on the board. I always wonder what TS, Kristy, FACE, LL and Heart like...
My computer is still ill so using a spare one at the mo. Will post some pics once I have my stuff back. Got some crackers of my gorgeous kids! And yes, of course I'm biased!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:00 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Great pictures, Novita! You looked beautiful as bride!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 3:47 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jamila
Great pictures, Novita! You looked beautiful as bride!
here here - luverly - did u go body pumping today Nov?

Jamilla - try to avoid the past tense when telling someone that they look beautiful...oops

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.