Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

NOMINATIONS: For the ME section Member of the Fortnight

NOMINATIONS: For the ME section Member of the Fortnight

Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:25 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default NOMINATIONS: For the ME section Member of the Fortnight

OK Face has decided that we need some excitement in the pub (The Leaky Dhow), so PM your nomination to me. The 5 top nominations will go to a poll vote...be quick the nominations have to be in by Feb 9th

Oh and you cannot nominate yourself

Last edited by Jellybean; Feb 6th 2005 at 3:30 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:35 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NOMINATIONS: For the ME section Member of the Fortnight

Originally Posted by Jellybean
OK Face has decided that we need some excitement in the pub (The Leaky Dhow), so PM your nomination to me. The 5 top nominations will go to a poll vote...be quick the nominations have to be in by Feb 9th

Oh and you cannot nominate yourself

here is some campaigning material to drum up some support for this little experiment.........

The Leaky Dhows mascot:

This way to JB's inbox:

Me being very cheeky!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL........................ Well done JB. This shud add some much needed excitement to the forum.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:26 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Nice pics face but the stars and stripes should be banned from the Leaky Dhow, it's a culture watering hole after all!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:18 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Nice pics face but the stars and stripes should be banned from the Leaky Dhow, it's a culture watering hole after all!
thats why its in here.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:49 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Your nomination CF....by PM please
Old Feb 8th 2005, 7:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
thats why its in here.
I think the stars and stripes put them off Face
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:49 am
The Oracle

awwwwwwww.............. poor kitty.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:10 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hey JB had many nominations yet????
Ooooh it's past 12noon so mines a Bacardi & coke pls
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hey JB had many nominations yet????
Ooooh it's past 12noon so mines a Bacardi & coke pls

Yes thanks RT...err no drinking in the nomination chambers please
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:35 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Yes thanks RT...err no drinking in the nomination chambers please
Okay okay [Rumble staggers to the door] off to the Leaky Dow, i know when i'm not wanted
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:38 pm
Banned

Last Chance to Nominate your Member of the Fortnight….PM me your chosen one for the Poll Tomorrow