Nokia 3230

Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nokia 3230

Anyone here got one of these?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:12 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nokia 3230

No, sorry.

Helpful as ever!
Originally Posted by kelvynd
Anyone here got one of these?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
No, sorry.

Helpful as ever!
Looking for a 'yes' reply rather than 570 'no' replies if pos.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:29 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Ok then, Yes!!
Looking for a 'yes' reply rather than 570 'no' replies if pos.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MJC
Ok then, Yes!!
Anyone else?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:54 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And they're not microwave compatible....
Anyone else?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

nope, (different than a no)
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

It's ok.
MY phone was on max. volume and you still can't hear it if it's in your pocket.
Was wondering if it was normal for this model.
Took it to the service center and apparently there's a fault....brand new and broken!
USELESS!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

It's ok.
Took it to the service center and apparently there's a fault....brand new and broken!
USELESS!

have heard a number of complaints about Nokias, cameras breaking etc. BEst one I had was a 5210 but still the battery went after a couple of years. I do think the other makes can be more reliable. But I find that I like the menu of the nokias and found very hard to change when I had an ericsson so went back to Nokia. Think I might try a sony ericsson next.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:50 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But on a serious note (Sorry Kelvyn) I used Nokia for about 15 years, swapped to Sony Ericsson, and now, wont go back. Once you've got used to it (a week or so) I promise you, you wont go back.

Now all I need is a decent service provider....
Originally Posted by Benson
have heard a number of complaints about Nokias, cameras breaking etc. BEst one I had was a 5210 but still the battery went after a couple of years. I do think the other makes can be more reliable. But I find that I like the menu of the nokias and found very hard to change when I had an ericsson so went back to Nokia. Think I might try a sony ericsson next.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MJC
But on a serious note (Sorry Kelvyn) I used Nokia for about 15 years, swapped to Sony Ericsson, and now, wont go back. Once you've got used to it (a week or so) I promise you, you wont go back.

Now all I need is a decent service provider....

I think with all the grief with the providers out here, the Al Wasel is s pretty good service, can't compare to others as I have used a mobile in the UK
Old Nov 12th 2005, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

It's ok.
USELESS!
It seems that you are incompatible to mobile phones....
But actually,a friend of mine also bought a 3230 around 3 months ago from DXB airport duty free,and from the get go,ringer volume is virtually nonexistent.....
He hasnt bothered to fix it though.....

Last edited by shoushou; Nov 12th 2005 at 12:51 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shoushou
It seems that you are incompatible to mobile phones....
But actually,a friend of mine also bought a 3230 around 3 months ago from DXB airport duty free,and from the get go,ringer volume is virtually nonexistent.....
He hasnt bothered to fix it though.....
The service guy did say it is a comomon problem and they can easily fix it.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

The service guy did say it is a comomon problem and they can easily fix it.
It's pretty obvious that they are having a large number of referrals re 3230.But,shouldnt Nokia arrange for the phone being fixed in the first place.QC is lacking at the 3230 plant....