Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

No Objection certificate needed

No Objection certificate needed

Old May 31st 2020, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Shd22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No Objection certificate needed

Hi I'm completely new to this but I need help...
I'm relocating to Dubai my husband is working there already, I have a child from a previous relationship although we were never married. Her dad is named on my daughters birth certificate.
For my husband to sponsor his step child we need a no objection letter or certificate to say biological father is ok with step father sponsoring her. Can any one tell me if this needs to be attested or certified and what there experiences are in this situation please and how to do this please?
any help greatly appreciated.
thanks
Sophie :-)
Old May 31st 2020, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No Objection certificate needed

I think all these documents for official purposes need to be notarised and translated. That was the case in Saudi., big brofher of the UAE
Old May 31st 2020, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

frequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to all

100% it will need to be certified, attested, translated, certified, attested and covered in stamps from multiple agencies all taking fees along the way.

This is what I had to do to get married, there were 7 stamps in total.
Old May 31st 2020, 11:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by frequentflyer1234 View Post
100% it will need to be certified, attested, translated, certified, attested and covered in stamps from multiple agencies all taking fees along the way.

This is what I had to do to get married, there were 7 stamps in total.
It sounds a nightmare but something I'm going to have to do... any ideas where to start ? Who helped with yours or where did you get the info from? Thanks for the reply btw
Old May 31st 2020, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

frequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to all

I can’t remember who I used as it’s been about 8 years but a quick google search should help you.

I found this place.

https://embassylegalisation.co.uk/ua...yAAEgJAf_D_BwE
Old May 31st 2020, 11:19 am
Just Joined

Thank you so much