Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

No live trace on my police certificate

No live trace on my police certificate

Old Mar 20th 2018, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

Expat84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No live trace on my police certificate

Hi there guys I have been if anybody here can help at all or have any experience of this in uae as I believe it is fairly new , I have been offered a job in Dubai , and as part of the visa process I was asked to get a police certificate from a Acro in uk and it had come back with no live trace and when I requested for a subject access request it shows that I recieved a caution in 2011 for shoplifting, I do remember that as it was a misunderstanding and it was dealt with with quickly at the time I have worked in Middle East before and was just asked to get a crb check before and that came back clean , will the authorities reject my visa because of the no live trace ? Any advice on this would be appreciated
Old Mar 21st 2018, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No live trace on my police certificate

Originally Posted by Expat84
Hi there guys I have been if anybody here can help at all or have any experience of this in uae as I believe it is fairly new , I have been offered a job in Dubai , and as part of the visa process I was asked to get a police certificate from a Acro in uk and it had come back with no live trace and when I requested for a subject access request it shows that I recieved a caution in 2011 for shoplifting, I do remember that as it was a misunderstanding and it was dealt with with quickly at the time I have worked in Middle East before and was just asked to get a crb check before and that came back clean , will the authorities reject my visa because of the no live trace ? Any advice on this would be appreciated
I doubt you will get much information on this as the good conduct certification is new to the UAE. It has been pushed back until June 1st for certain workers and residents of Dubai who have been here for either 5 years or more or have a visa cancellation from a previous company. The only way you will know is for the company to apply and see. All the ones our company have dealt with have a complete clean record with no arrests etc therefore they were able to get their visas.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 11:05 am
Just Joined

Getmeoutofherenow is an unknown quantity at this point

Any updates on this?
Old Apr 1st 2018, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Getmeoutofherenow
Any updates on this?
UAE postpones good conduct certificate requirement for job visas | GulfNews.com