Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Night out in Bahrain

Night out in Bahrain

Old Nov 11th 2017, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Night out in Bahrain

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
This is an interesting side discussion, which country offers the most debauched experience for the travelling sex pest.
Well why do you not kick off as it seems now you have nominated yourself as a self confessed sex pest............will you be featuring in the newspapers for any historical claims???

"The Weasel was ferreting around in my gusset"
Old Nov 12th 2017, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Queef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond reputeQueef Latinah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Sorry Queeny, but I think you're talking absolute rubbish there.

Spent a third of my life in Thailand. I'm well aware of the less salubrious places that Thailand had to offer.

But to say that Bahrain offers 100% filth in comparison is absolute boll**s.

You either don't know Thailand very well, or Bahrain.

I've spent many hours in both.

I implied that Bahrain was 100% filth compared specifically to Doha and Dubai. I then made a comment, admittedly an exaggeration for effect, that there was more skin on show at the club in Pars Bahrain vs Pattaya.

And if you're going to take my comments so literally, I'm surprised that you took offense at comparing Bahrain to Thailand but didn't see an issue with me having 2 condoms on while ordering a drink. Couldn't you see the logical flaw in that? Due to the lube on a condom, it is quite difficult to maintain a "double-strap", especially when combined with prolonged periods of flaccidity.

Last edited by Queef Latinah; Nov 12th 2017 at 6:38 am.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 5:53 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Queef Latinah
I implied that Bahrain was 100% filth compared specifically to Doha and Dubai. I then made a comment, admittedly an exaggeration for effect, that there was more skin on show at the club in Pars Bahrain vs Pattaya.

And if you're going to take my comments so literally, I'm surprised that you took offense at comparing Bahrain to Thailand but didn't see an issue with me having 2 condoms on while ordering a drink. Couldn't you see the logical flaw in that? Due to the lube on a condom, it is quite difficult to maintain a "double-strap", especially when combined with prolonged periods of flaccidity.

no offense taken, not too bothered about your condom logic, but I'll take your word for it.

not used a condom in over ten years.
Old Nov 13th 2017, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
no offense taken, not too bothered about your condom logic, but I'll take your word for it.

not used a condom in over ten years.
You will be needing this!!!!

https://middle-east.better2know.com/clinics/city/manama
Old Nov 17th 2017, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

slammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Queef Latinah

Got your back there, use tie-warps, they also have the advantage of keeping the blood in where it belongs. Just be veeeeerrrry carful with the cutters afterwards.
Old Nov 17th 2017, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slammer
Got your back there, use tie-warps, they also have the advantage of keeping the blood in where it belongs. Just be veeeeerrrry carful with the cutters afterwards.
Consider jubilee clips, no cutters required for removal.
Old Nov 17th 2017, 4:27 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
As a side note, what's wrong with fake cans and tattoos? I quite like that look, especially as found in the warehouse gym.
He was talking about the girls.
Old Nov 19th 2017, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Is Digger`s still going??