Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The New Zealand Flag

The New Zealand Flag

Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New Zealand Flag

In case anyone is wondering there are 4 stars on the New Zealand Flag.
That piece of info may come in handy some day.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 6:18 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The New Zealand Flag

Originally Posted by kelvynd
How many are on the Ozzy flag ??
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:10 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
There are six stars... Isn't it supposed to be the Southern Cross?

Zannie xx
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:09 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

awww...............

we forgive u.

here it is, just incase anyone else needs to know what it looks like
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Last week when they asked how many stars were on the aussie flag all i knew was that it had 1 more star than NZ.
I thought NZ flag had 5 so answered '6' for the aussie flag question.

However, last night i came unstuck as they asked how many the NZ flag had....and of course I said 5.

turns out there's only 4...and my answer of 6 last week was essentially luck.
oh well.
50% is a pass right?
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:18 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Last week when they asked how many stars were on the aussie flag all i knew was that it had 1 more star than NZ.
I thought NZ flag had 5 so answered '6' for the aussie flag question.

However, last night i came unstuck as they asked how many the NZ flag had....and of course I said 5.

turns out there's only 4...and my answer of 6 last week was essentially luck.
oh well.
50% is a pass right?

always half full mate, always.

I hope u r not losing sleep over this?
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Face81
always half full mate, always.

I hope u r not losing sleep over this?
They might not let me back in the country.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:30 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Strange, I thought there was a headless bat and some weird fat kid with fcucked up hair on it!!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:31 am
The Oracle

i am not going to tell anyone.... I promise.

Though I still cant get over it..... how could u not know???
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Face81
i am not going to tell anyone.... I promise.

Though I still cant get over it..... how could u not know???

Well...firstly - I havent had the need to draw the flag for a while....and secondly - I have been away from home for a couple of years now.

and to be honest - i think they've drawn it wrong.....
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:45 am
The Oracle

Well...firstly - I havent had the need to draw the flag for a while....and secondly - I have been away from home for a couple of years now.

and to be honest - i think they've drawn it wrong.....
excuses, excuses.

The first excuse is no good at all, but the second one has potential..... u prefer another design, thats understandable.

How could you not know??? PMSL. LOL
Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:06 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, c'mon, they're more enlightened than that... I mean, they've had electricity and indoor toilets for about 15 years now, haven't they?

That's almost as long as Dubai...

Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:13 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by GarethR
I mean, they've had electricity and indoor toilets for about 15 years now, haven't they?

oi! we have toilets and electricity for ages. Be nice! This is your home now as well.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=GarethR]Aw, c'mon, they're more enlightened than that... I mean, they've had electricity and indoor toilets for about 15 years now, haven't they?

;

Hmmm - lets start talking about how far behind the times the UK is shall we?
Or shall we just leave it