New Year's Eve

Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:37 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Year's Eve

Originally Posted by Peterrod
Was the club called The Pearl Lounge in the Marriott Hotel?found at the bottom of this link page.

http://www.explore-qatar.com/night.html

Regards

Peter

No it was at an exclusive club called Dana club..........
Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
hello all, its been a while but for those that remember me I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year from bleary old London!!!
Hey BirdKing!!!!

Good to hear from you! Happy New Year!
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:17 am
W10

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
hello all, its been a while but for those that remember me I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year from bleary old London!!!
Happy New Year mate!!

Beaten up any chavs recently?