New Years a' comin!!!!!!

Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Hazel Eyes will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!

Can I come?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:39 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes
Can I come?
That probably depends on your husband
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
That probably depends on your husband
I just phoned him and he said he is up for it So?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes
I just phoned him and he said he is up for it So?
Why the hell not.!!...............this will be fun!

You can get your tickets from Virgin Megastores or from The Lodge.
The Lodge is located opposite the Movenpick hotel.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

What are the tickets to? Is it for a New Year's theatrical play?

Where is the Movenpick? Is that near the Fairmont?

I'm new to Dubai
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:52 am
Up in the air

Why the hell not.!!...............this will be fun!

You can get your tickets from Virgin Megastores or from The Lodge.
The Lodge is located opposite the Movenpick hotel.
Please bear in mind that it is a theme/fancy dress night.
The theme is the Rocky Horror Picture show, so you will need to come dressed in stockings and suspenders (even your husband).
If you have not seen the rocky horror picture show i suggest you rent the movie to enable you get into character...see you there !!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Please bear in mind that it is a theme/fancy dress night.
The theme is the Rocky Horror Picture show, so you will need to come dressed in stockings and suspenders (even your husband).
If you have not seen the rocky horror picture show i suggest you rent the movie to enable you get into character...see you there !!!
Good luck.......I'm going to get some sleep
C u tomorrow
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:04 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Good luck.......I'm going to get some sleep
C u tomorrow
No Problem !
Have a nice sleep
Old Dec 30th 2004, 4:16 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

No Problem !
Have a nice sleep

ROFL!!!.....
Old Dec 31st 2004, 5:27 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
ROFL!!!.....
FOAD !!!.......
Old Dec 31st 2004, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

FOAD !!!.......
please explain
Old Dec 31st 2004, 5:56 am
Up in the air

Clearly the board is dead and im the only fool at work. oh well c'est la vie.

Its quite nice, can get so much more done with no-one around.
Went to bed a 8pm last night, so that i would be fighting fit for tonight, ended up waking at 7am, so i thought...sod it..may as well pop in the office.

to anyone else sad enough to sign in today, I wish you all a happy new year and i hope you have a great time tonight,whether you are out on the tiles, or staying in with loved ones.

My best regards
IR
Old Dec 31st 2004, 5:58 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
please explain
Just a juvenile acronym.
Old Dec 31st 2004, 6:14 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly the board is dead and im the only fool at work. oh well c'est la vie.

Its quite nice, can get so much more done with no-one around.
Went to bed a 8pm last night, so that i would be fighting fit for tonight, ended up waking at 7am, so i thought...sod it..may as well pop in the office.

to anyone else sad enough to sign in today, I wish you all a happy new year and i hope you have a great time tonight,whether you are out on the tiles, or staying in with loved ones.

My best regards
IR
Happy New Year for u too Jammy ... hope u enjoy your party tonight...
NOVITA
Old Dec 31st 2004, 6:17 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
Happy New Year for u too Jammy ... hope u enjoy your party tonight...
NOVITA
Thank you Nov, Hope you and Mr Nov have a great time also !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.