Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New Years a' comin!!!!!!

New Years a' comin!!!!!!

Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:56 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Good, so do I
Well looks like everyone will have a blast.
Time to do a roll call then

Me,JC,Shiva,CF,Face? +5 non board members

Heart? you and hubby coming out to play?
Any other takers
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Any other takers

c'mon heart!!!! Don't leave me alone!!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:04 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[
QUOTE=Singlemom]c'mon heart!!!! Don't leave me alone!!!
[/QUOTE]

I'll be somewhere on new years eve... but where is the question. U wont be alone SM...
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:05 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

c'mon heart!!!! Don't leave me alone!!!
Yeah come on Heart and co.!!!

You cant leave this vunerable,niave, helpless young lady alone with us!!!! :scared: :scared:

there are other girls going as well, dont worry
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:05 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Any other takers
Im sure I can talk hubby into coming out to play as well!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:07 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Im sure I can talk hubby into coming out to play as well!!
If you can, i will buy both your tickets, as a gift for everything you have done for me.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:07 am

Yeah come on Heart and co.!!!

You cant leave this vunerable,niave, helpless young lady alone with us!!!! :scared: :scared:

there are other girls going as well, dont worry
She wont be helpless and I dont think for one moment that LM is niave.... Im sure she can defend herself in the company of two walking hormones PMSL
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:09 am
Up in the air

She wont be helpless and I dont think for one moment that LM is niave.... Im sure she can defend herself in the company of two walking hormones PMSL
so not true....and not funny

I dont have previous convinctions for using the board as a personal dating agency....however......

If you can, i will buy both your tickets, as a gift for everything you have done for me.
What we have done for you .. What did you give the other night huh!! I dont know what to say JD, for once Im stuck for words
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

OK...here's the nqive part...:what's PMSL??
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:10 am

so not true....and not funny

I dont have previous convinctions for using the board as a personal dating agency....however......
lighten up hun ... This one is gonna be hard to live down! However.... Im waiting!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:11 am

Piss Myself Laughing
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:12 am
Up in the air

PreMenstral Sense of humour Loss
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

PreMenstral Sense of humour Loss
ok...now I understand the hormones...but 2 of them??? I'll need some amunition
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:14 am
Up in the air

lighten up hun ... This one is gonna be hard to live down! However.... Im waiting!
I take nothing serious honey, i am fine!...just messing.

So are you and Mr Gold gonna come ?
I will get the tickets, you just need to pay for a sitter and your cabs...deal ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.