Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New Years a' comin!!!!!!

New Years a' comin!!!!!!

Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:23 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Wot does it say???

u going for the big 3000 there!!
got the 3K.

it says beware the man with 2 initials who drives a porsche with rubber sheets. and then a load of other stuff that I would need to check with my lawyer first if i am allowed to post.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:27 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
got the 3K.

it says beware the man with 2 initials who drives a porsche with rubber sheets. and then a load of other stuff that I would need to check with my lawyer first if i am allowed to post.
aha......
Old Dec 29th 2004, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Its the wet patches that get me...the wee lad jumps into bed pre-dawn and then drizzles his juice over the nearest recipient...almost certainly ensures that one of us gets up!!
Wondered for a minute what you meant there TS! :scared:
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:11 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
got the 3K.

Tread carefully Mr Creative....My JC dossier is full of juicey tit-bits of info !!!!

I do not have rubber sheets. I have normal bed linen from Ikea..
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:21 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Tread carefully Mr Creative....My JC dossier is full of juicey tit-bits of info !!!!

I do not have rubber sheets. I have normal bed linen from Ikea..
Someone told me it came from Lakeland
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:44 am
Premium Member

Just about to call u. one min.
Good night last night...........The Siam Bar was different to say the least...nice and peaceful.....good place to take a young lady....I believe Joe is going there tonite!!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:46 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Good night last night...........The Siam Bar was different to say the least...nice and peaceful.....good place to take a young lady....I believe Joe is going there tonite!!!!!
Really? he has never expressed an interest in going there before !? normally its Yorks or Bostons bar...strange..
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:47 am
Premium Member

Really? he has never expressed an interest in going there before !? normally its Yorks or Bostons bar...strange..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...not sure on that one....
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:57 am
Up in the air

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...not sure on that one....
How do you fancy a nite out, lets get all the lads together and pop out for a drink. ??

how about........uummm..........Siam perhaps ?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 9:01 am
Premium Member

How do you fancy a nite out, lets get all the lads together and pop out for a drink. ??

how about........uummm..........Siam perhaps ?
i'll be there if I can get a sitter..... good idea
Old Dec 30th 2004, 9:23 am
Up in the air

i'll be there if I can get a sitter..... good idea
Am picking up the tickets for the Lodge tonight.
anyone else wants one then PM me
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:30 am
Up in the air

Am picking up the tickets for the Lodge tonight.
anyone else wants one then PM me
This place is a ghost town today!

guess no new takers...oh well
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

This place is a ghost town today!

guess no new takers...oh well
Ok, count me in
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:50 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Ok, count me in
So your gonna come to the lodge with us lot then ?!

I need to tell you now that we do party hard !!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

So your gonna come to the lodge with us lot then ?!

I need to tell you now that we do party hard !!
Good, so do I

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.