New people

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:12 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Smile New people

Good morning everybody, I hope we're all prepared to play nicely today.

I'd just like to say that all new people are always welcome, and if you notice previous threads where people have introduced themselves, everyone has been totally happy to say hello.

So ignore JB, and whatever multitude of PMs she's getting from poor terrified souls afraid of a bit of banter, we're happy to include anyone with a sensible opinion and/or who wants some advice on the Middle East.

And if there are people who don't like the light hearted chatting and gentle piss taking on some threads, then stick to the informative ones!

And as JC said yesterday (well it was a team effort actually), debates are of course welcome here. I just don't think insulting the other person counts as a viable debating technique!!

Peace and harmony to all readers of this post!!

NB - This post is meant to share my opinion (and good feeling) with the world and does not in any way imply that I am trying to make rules because I'm perfectly aware it's not my place to do so!! So please don't shoot the messenger of positive energy!

Last edited by kristy; Nov 2nd 2004 at 6:40 am. Reason: Trying to make my meaning clear!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New people

We'll see shall we Kristy! I see you are willing to continue posting in very much the same way as JC....
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:18 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
We'll see shall we Kristy! I see you are willing to continue posting in very much the same way as JC....
No, this is me, an individual completely separate to JC. This is a perfectly sensible post thank you very much. I just have no idea why you're insistent that we are some kind of members club. We were all perfectly nice when you started posting weren't we?

Anyway, this thread is not meant to start an argument, it's meant to point out that anyone can join in, in case they got the wrong impression from last night.

Last edited by kristy; Nov 2nd 2004 at 6:01 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
No, this is me, an individual completely separate to JC. This is a perfectly sensible post thank you very much. I just have no idea why you're insistent that we are some kind of members club. We let you start posting didn't we?

Anyway, this thread is not meant to start an argument, it's meant to point out that anyone can join in, in case they got the wrong impression from last night.
The right impression you mean, they probably are seeing what I see and steering clear. I was only advising as to what it looks like from the outside. AND by the way it's not up to you who posts here and who doesn't, that's the second time you have implied that you have the power to eliminate. :scared:
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:41 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

The right impression you mean, they probably are seeing what I see and steering clear. I was only advising as to what it looks like from the outside. AND by the way it's not up to you who posts here and who doesn't, that's the second time you have implied that you have the power to eliminate. :scared:
There is no implication there.

No they are probably seeing you and steering clear more to the point.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:48 am
Troublemaker

WHAT?! I am not implying I have the power to do anything because I certainly do not! Where the hell did you dream that up from? I'm just trying to negate the impression you're putting out about people not being welcome! Just trying to be friendly, obviously a concept you are unfamiliar with.

Please, feel free to steer clear because you are the only person causing any bad feeling or trouble on this forum.

What exactly do you see JB? People chatting to each other?

Jeez, I try and start something nice and friendly because I was feeling quite chilled out this morning, and this is what I get for it.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:57 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

We let you start posting didn't we?
It's late, nothing better to do than mooch around other boards.

Have to say that I can't imagine what you would mean by that comment. Unless of course this is a mebers only club.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:00 am
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
It's late, nothing better to do than mooch around other boards.

Have to say that I can't imagine what you would mean by that comment. Unless of course this is a mebers only club.
Hmm, I see what you mean, I really didn't mean it like that. I meant that as soon as she turned up, we all said hello and invited her on our night out.

I was seriously just trying to be friendly this morning, and I wish I hadn't bothered to be honest.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:11 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I see what you mean, I really didn't mean it like that. I meant that as soon as she turned up, we all said hello and invited her on our night out.

I was seriously just trying to be friendly this morning, and I wish I hadn't bothered to be honest.
For those that know you and have meet you, you are friendly and its sad if your friendliness is turned up side down and inside out by others!

You keep up your friendly posts...
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:23 am
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
For those that know you and have meet you, you are friendly and its sad if your friendliness is turned up side down and inside out by others!

You keep up your friendly posts...
Thanks Mickey. I was in such a 'peace and love to all' mood this morning and thought I'd try and restore some good feeling after all the negative energy flowing around yesterday. I had grand visions of this being a thread dedicated to harmony and friendliness with a background of birds singing and the sun shining! Hmm, I'm starting to sound like a Carpenters song now.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Mickey. I was in such a 'peace and love to all' mood this morning and thought I'd try and restore some good feeling after all the negative energy flowing around yesterday. I had grand visions of this being a thread dedicated to harmony and friendliness with a background of birds singing and the sun shining! Hmm, I'm starting to sound like a Carpenters song now.
Blimey - what were you drinking last night? :scared:
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
...or smoking? :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:29 am
Troublemaker

Just vodka! Think it might be because I'm still half asleep, or possibly still slightly drunk!! Good job you lot can't hear me singing.......
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:30 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday......................................... .....................

Keep trying - don't give up
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:31 am
Troublemaker

...or smoking? :scared: :scared:
Oooh no, I'm a good girl, not even the tobacco variety!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.