British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   new member from Riyadh (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/new-member-riyadh-605718/)

Spurss Apr 26th 2009 8:39 pm

new member from Riyadh

Hya , :)

My name is Saud From Riyadh 24 years old. Saudi nationality , Tottenham Hotspur fan :thumbup: . Working here in Riyadh , I'm happy with my choice, and it's good to be here:thumbsup:

cheers

Eva Apr 26th 2009 9:27 pm

Re: new member from Riyadh

Originally Posted by Spurss (Post 7516850)

My name is Saud From Riyadh 24 years old. Saudi nationality , Tottenham Hotspur fan :thumbup: . Working here in Riyadh , I'm happy with my choice, and it's good to be here:thumbsup:

cheers

Hi, good to know you in Nirvana already with much of your life.
Most of the crowd down your way are probably giving it big zzzzzz's already

Just wanted to answer yer post; to make you feel welcome..

I am a UK/Abu Dhabi butterfly...
Tomorrow ppl like Dean, Typical, Nottbantem, Still Unsure, Nic1 might help ya out .They are all helpful lovely ppl
So you are the winner.....

Blue Cat Apr 27th 2009 4:30 am

cheers

welcome to BE, nice to have a National on board :)

lionheart Apr 27th 2009 6:24 am

cheers

I hate you already...and so do Bangleman and a few others.

still.unsure Apr 27th 2009 6:38 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7517879)
I hate you already...and so do Bangleman and a few others.

(you might want to elaborate a little on the reasons why you hate him already... just in case he's unfamiliar with the bored's sense of humour! ;) )

lionheart Apr 27th 2009 6:46 am

Originally Posted by still.unsure (Post 7517909)
(you might want to elaborate a little on the reasons why you hate him already... just in case he's unfamiliar with the bored's sense of humour! ;) )

If he asks I will tell him.:)

typical Apr 27th 2009 6:54 am

Marhaba!

I'm in and out of Riyadh on a regular basis. Sorry to hear you're a Spurs fan, but we can't have it all :rofl:

What do you do? :)

nottmbantam Apr 27th 2009 10:42 am

I'm a part timer Riyadh-ite these days. Here for the working week,then go home at weekends to Jeddah. I know where I'd rather be....

Welcome to the Board, and as usual the crocked Spurs defence gifted Man U another win. Not that I mind, being a closet Man U fan....

lionheart Apr 27th 2009 11:34 am

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 7518479)
I'm a part timer Riyadh-ite these days. Here for the working week,then go home at weekends to Jeddah. I know where I'd rather be....

Welcome to the Board, and as usual the crocked Spurs defence gifted Man U another win. Not that I mind, being a closet Man U fan....

Get your facts right, it was the crooked ref who gave Utd that win. No way was that a penalty and, once back to 1-2, it was always going to be a Rag victory.

Spurss Apr 27th 2009 1:29 pm

'Eva' Abu Dhabi butterfly... Yes you did :)
-
Blue Cat Thanks :o
-
lionheart as soon as i can move your emotions and making you thinking of ' luvin' OR 'hatin' me ummm Duh ! lol nice 1
-
still.unsure :thumbsup: unfamiliar
-
typical hehehe ooh my pedigree chum you can change anything in yourlife but you cannot change your team :) im banker :zzz:
-
nottmbantam Thank you :)

Alexa Apr 27th 2009 1:44 pm

cheers

Welcome!

I lived in Riyadh some time ago...still miss it!

Emerald_Eyes Apr 27th 2009 1:46 pm

Welcome to the board x

typical Apr 27th 2009 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by Spurss (Post 7518923)
typical hehehe ooh my pedigree chum you can change anything in yourlife but you cannot change your team :) im banker :zzz:

Tell me about it, I'm a Notts County fan...

(I'd also say I follow Rangers but I know the abuse I'd get for it :o Not my fault I'm Church of Scotland by birth ;) )

Banking, excellent. We've had one or two people here who've worked at/with Saudi banks. If there is one country I wouldn't mind being a banker, it'd be Saudi, I think... not my speciality though, not that I really have one!

Nic1 Apr 27th 2009 2:19 pm

Welcome - I'm in Riyadh - not sure I shall miss it whem I go . . . :)

N

nottmbantam Apr 27th 2009 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by typical (Post 7519024)
Tell me about it, I'm a Notts County fan...

Ooh dear,you didn't confess that little detail when we painted town red...just about avoided the drop this time round eh? We blew our chances of the play off with a nine game winless streak :(