Old Oct 5th 2006, 1:04 pm
Banned

Meticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud of
Default New member

hi everybody,
i am a new member, just thought to say hello first
Old Oct 5th 2006, 1:05 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member

Hello, and welcome to the forums!!

anything you need to know...just ask !
Old Oct 5th 2006, 1:06 pm
Banned

Meticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud ofMeticulousness has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hello, and welcome to the forums!!

anything you need to know...just ask !

i need to know from you is that which part of Saw you liked the most?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 1:24 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome.....
Old Oct 5th 2006, 1:42 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meticulousness
i need to know from you is that which part of Saw you liked the most?
scarey movie :scared:
Old Oct 5th 2006, 2:21 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there......(waves)

Welcome aboard
Old Oct 5th 2006, 2:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Malteser
Hey there......(waves)

Welcome aboard

so we have nice ppl here i will open the celebration thread
Old Oct 5th 2006, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

15 minutes of fame.....
Oh well.....
Old Oct 5th 2006, 2:59 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
15 minutes of fame.....
Oh well.....
This thread should have been entitled "CasaNova/Balushi/HotAsFire/Meticulousness and my many other usernames that have been banned is back again .... if only for a short time to say hello and let you know I haven't forgotten you"
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sue
This thread should have been entitled "CasaNova/Balushi/HotAsFire/Meticulousness and my many other usernames that have been banned is back again .... if only for a short time to say hello and let you know I haven't forgotten you"
Lovely....
Would it be possible if he can put his previous names in his signature,at least we will know from the start who he is...
I dont mind him staying though,in all fairness...
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:08 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely....
Would it be possible if he can put his previous names in his signature,at least we will know from the start who he is...
Thats a good idea, a bit like other members put their immigration timeline in theirs
I dont mind him staying though,in all fairness...
Well that's not an opinion I share I'm afraid. I've had too many complaints about his behaviour over the years.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sue
Thats a good idea, a bit like other members put their immigration timeline in theirs
Well that's not an opinion I share I'm afraid. I've had too many complaints about his behaviour over the years.
Hes been to jail and he has repented...
Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:00 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Oh give him a chance, he's saying arab's are thick on his blog, so he can't be that bad!!
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:40 pm
W10

Originally Posted by MJC
Oh give him a chance, he's saying arab's are thick on his blog, so he can't be that bad!!
Innuendo?