Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New Hotel for Dubai

New Hotel for Dubai

Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Hotel for Dubai

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Spent many an evening getting wrecked on there during my years at the Marine Tec in Westoe

Oh happy days !!!!!!!11
I bet we know each other! I am from South Shields.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

I am going to have such as ball at work tomorrow when I tell them that the QE2 will be the Dubai version of Tuxedo Princess.

Talking of which I will be on the Quayside come the weekend.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:50 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
I am going to have such as ball at work tomorrow when I tell them that the QE2 will be the Dubai version of Tuxedo Princess.

Talking of which I will be on the Quayside come the weekend.
Enjoy yourself!!! hope the weather is good! will you be checking online whilst your away just incase I need anything bringing back
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

Yes I will be checking in on BE. Did you want something from the Metrow Centah?

Last holiday I came back with Life Hammers - good tool to have if you are an off-roader (still have a few if anyone wants to buy one).

http://www.lifehammer.com/
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:21 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I bet we know each other! I am from South Shields.
hmmmmmmm... tis a small world.....

Are u a genuine Sand Dancer then ??
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:58 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
hmmmmmmm... tis a small world.....

Are u a genuine Sand Dancer then ??
nope my Mother is, I was born in Solihull! but lived most of my life in Shields.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:59 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
Yes I will be checking in on BE. Did you want something from the Metrow Centah?

Last holiday I came back with Life Hammers - good tool to have if you are an off-roader (still have a few if anyone wants to buy one).

http://www.lifehammer.com/
I might think of something in the next month!!