Reload this Page >

New Friends in Al Khobar?

New Friends in Al Khobar?

Old Aug 23rd 2014, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

katien is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New Friends in Al Khobar?

Hi.
I've just arrived in Al Khobar. I'm a 45 year old British English Tutor and I'll be working at a vocational college in Dammam. I live on a new compound next to Oasis Village compound and Al Naseem compound and unfortunately there's no gym and a very shallow swimming pool so I really need some advice on where I can go for a swim or a workout!! - Thanks.

I'd really appreciate any information on establishing a social life here in Al Khobar. Grateful for any top tips on groups, societies, getting to know new people. Life is best shared with good pals! I have moved from Riyadh to work in Al Khobar and look forward to finding some good friends to spend time with.

I love intelligent company, books, films, stand up comedy, music especially heavy metal and jazz, culture, long walks, coffee, nature, exploring and seeing things from a different angle. Never boring and never bored....!

Please do get in touch if like me, you are also looking to meet new friends in Al Khobar. I'd love to hear from you!
Old Aug 24th 2014, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Friends in Al Khobar?

Almost looks like a dating profile. I can hook you up with a medical admin in Al Khobar with da big boobies if you're interested. She's certainly interested in a Brit passport.
Old Aug 24th 2014, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Friends in Al Khobar?

Gosh no mention of a "GSOH" !