Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A new expat moving in.

A new expat moving in.

Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

Larry129 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A new expat moving in.

Dear friend, you see how much variety nature offer to us. You speak one I speak 4. Enjoy it.
Thanks for your time,
Larry

Last edited by Larry129; Apr 30th 2021 at 7:19 pm.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by csdf
I think a 2nd year compsci undergrad may be using this thread to test their natural language AI.
More Cortina than Cortana.
Old May 1st 2021, 12:03 pm
fth
Forum Regular

fth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Millhouse
More Cortina than Cortana.
I think perhaps more on the Coronas
Old May 1st 2021, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

Larry129 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear friends, I read your answers to my posts and seems there is roundabout without signages. The answers are strange, its perhaps cause of orgasmic stress, what is name of one of my lecture I teach to medics to understand clients that are for a longer time locked in hospitals.
Please could you give me advice regarding renting appartment in Dubai and rulles of agents. . . . I find that in the last post guy had a super info about rental agents and their tricks in AD - Abu Dhabi. Please could some of you in Dubai give me info about locations and tricks of real estate agents? When I was in Jordan some time ago for a one month business trip, the first real estate agent asks monthly rent as his fee but only after I signed the contract. So I grab it from his desk, tear it in half, take it with me before I placed money on the desk. Find another agent from KSA - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and he gives me a new appartment, I lived in 3 days in the fully furnished appartment, before he comes with a contract, for the half price than above, with no deposit, and no agent fees. In the building were living only expats and him.
Could you please give me some tips where are standard appartments in Dubai in quiet location? Not those above night clubs, bars, restaurants or E substances sales points. If you know some polite agent in Dubai not as that Jordanian above.
Many thanks for any advice.
Larry.

Last edited by Larry129; May 1st 2021 at 2:09 pm.