Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A new expat moving in.

A new expat moving in.

Old Apr 29th 2021, 5:58 am
Just Joined

Larry129 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A new expat moving in.

The E is Espana, or Spain, D, Deutschland -Germany as labels on the cars. Have a nice day,
Larry
Old Apr 29th 2021, 8:14 am
fth
Forum Regular

fth is an unknown quantity at this point

Knowing the Australian electricity market very well. Solar (at times with battery) home generation systems have a huge market penetration. Trying to provide something that is cheaper, more reliable and has regulatory and market acceptance is a huge challenge.

If it’s green technology you are developing Masdar city may be worth looking at.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Thanks fth for your message. I lived in Sydney in Olympic time. Solar is not the technology that will rescue the world. The energy required to build solar panels is greater than the panel can produce during its' life cycle. Solar is too complicated technology converters, pulses generation, batteries. All electronics suffer from heat, moisture, or frost. In E for example authorities try to install meters on the private solar systems, which means 1 kw will cost triple that if you are connected to the grid. D gets off solar as too expensive, not green, ineffective. To make 200MW you need to cover half of the country land, where then you will grow food or build houses?
The wind is unreliable and with a low output. Nuclear is too expensive and too risky. 48% of the expenses of Nuclear power plant cost Deuterium the heavy water, 3HO2 used as a moderator in the nuclear fusion of uranium fuel rods. Means do not explode but burn like welding flame only. All steam to power generating systems has a too slow reaction on peak demand and high rpm in generators, making it costly on service and maintenance. The biggest challenge is to balance the grid. Let say 16:00 is tea time in the UK 100 000 people switch on boiling kettles. The nuclear needs hours to change output, gas about 30 minutes and hydro turbines 1 min. to balance demand. So even having nuclear you need other power sources to cover peak demands.
Now are popular electric cars. You plug your car into the charger, but if 200 people do it around you at the same hour you knock off a 200MW nuclear power plant. How you will cover the peak demand? You will need to have the Amazon river or Niagara falls behind the house to be able to supply to the grid 200MW in 60 seconds for hours until cars are charged. We need to change to air-fuel for cars. Deal with one pioneer in this field in F in 2011 to supply for my village project air-powered cars. Instead of helping him, the major car manufacturers sabotage his company and inventions. He passed away in 2013. Another Nikola Tesla was probably destroyed by money hunters not using their brains correctly.
The most effective, reliable and cheap is the hydropower generating system. But in Dubai, you have no Amazon river or Niagara falls. Storing 200 MW in batteries for peak demand like Melbourne try by Elon Musk system. The question is where you will get material for the huge batteries for the whole world. The energy for making batteries and digging minerals? Another problem is grid infrastructure and power losses in the cables. Transformer losses 6%, grid losses 4% and hold your chair 65% of energy is lost in power plants between heat energy and electric power energy output. We are losing 75% of the energy we generate before hits your power socket. When charging a battery we are losing another 43% from socket to fully charged battery. Means electric cars are not green at all. We are in 21 century but we use 150-years -old steam the most used technology we generate power today. The solution is houses and buildings generating power itself for needs by generators on single-point demand. Means no more plants, transformers, grid losses. No cables, no Texas or California events. I will save up to 75% of energy compared to most common power generating systems today, by my power generator. If the generator fails, you can ask the neighbour for let say 5 kW for you to power A/C in your house not to cook or freeze your family before the generator is repaired. In the worst case, you can move for a few days to your friend house. The houses will be supplied with the power generator as your car is supplied with the alternator. Next are the houses themselves. If I have a house design that doesn't need A/C for the whole year in Dubai you will think I am mad. But we build houses with the same old technology like we make our electric power today.
Next Masdar city at Abu Dhabi is the old concept with some new technologies. It suffers the same problems as Auroville. It was designed for
​​​​50 000 residents but after 30 years is there only 2500 residents. The Masdar have 3500 residents. Both missing the new concept, even recent technology is implemented in Masdar.
Back to solar how you will secure solar panels in hurricane conditions, they will fly off if winds 350km/h hits them. My power generators have nearly no weather issue, perhaps tsunami, the Fukushima travels 700km/h at one point, but there is also an easy solution for it.
Have a nice day
Larry

​​​​

Last edited by Larry129; Apr 29th 2021 at 11:54 am.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flares
Equador?
I wondered that based on the seemingly random link to the americas in the same sentence.

I don’t understand a word of what is going on.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I wondered that based on the seemingly random link to the americas in the same sentence.

Word!

Spain begins with 'S' and Germany begins with 'G'. Not sure where this fellow is coming from.

I didn't vote Brexit* just to have fancy European spellings rammed down my throat on my favourite British Expat board

*I didn't
Old Apr 29th 2021, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

The states are using on cars number plates ID codes where they come from. The same as Airports uses their specific codes. By this E means Espana or Spain in English, but labels on their number plates are marked E not SP. The same French cars F means France, GB means UK . . . That my comment means Spain had no one year good economy in the past 100 years that including all their territories in South America. Hispanic or Latino or Portugal. Also called sometimes Iberians are historically the same people comes from Northern Spain.
Have a nice day,
Larry
Old Apr 29th 2021, 3:22 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larry129
The energy required to build solar panels is greater than the panel can produce during its' life cycle. D gets off solar as too expensive, not green, ineffective. To make 200MW you need to cover half of the country land, where then you will grow food or build houses?

​​​​
Your first statement ignores the fact that once the energy used to produce solar panels is 'paid back', which I believe takes 4 or less years, all the energy produced after that is clean energy, ie free of pollution and free of greenhouse gasses.

Re your second statement, which country are you referring to that will need to cover half its area in solar panels to produce 200MW of energy? It's certainly not 'D', or Germany!

Old Apr 29th 2021, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

The states are using on cars number plates ID codes where they come from. The same as Airports uses their specific codes. By this E means Espana or Spain in English, but labels on their number plates are marked E not SP. The same French cars F means France, GB means UK . . . That my comment means Spain had no one year good economy in the past 100 years that including all their territories in South America. Hispanic or Latino or Portugal. Also called sometimes Iberians are historically the same people comes from Northern Spain.
Have a nice day,
Larry
pretty sure Portugal and Spain have been separate for some time... I mean the invasion about 300 years ago kinda failed.

Old Apr 29th 2021, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

The first statement is true, the free energy in 4 years of use of photovoltaic solar pannels up to 25* latitude returns purchasing price of the system.
The second some of North states in Europe like those in Baltic area or very high mountan countries such Andora, or mini states such Luxemburg, Monaco.....
Good points, thanks.
Larry
Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:25 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Where is E?
I think he's been on the E.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I think he's been on the E.
Ezer Goode, Ezer Goode, he's Ebernezer Goode
Old Apr 30th 2021, 10:45 am
Just Joined

Hello, again my friends, I see you are excited about me and my background. I can see here outdated /British / education, so let's go and move to 21. Century to the year of 2021. I give you a small lecture, as I founded my new education system and wrote 120 courses myself in 6 different subjects. I hope I am enough competent to do it.
We all come from a few tribes. We all are a mixture of Anglo -Saxons, Romans, Danish, Vikings, French. The pure English or British gene does not exist. People moved up and down and of course, we all like to have sex, means we humans mix well. I have also genes from the second biggest tribe in the world -Slavic that have over 350 million people. One of them called John Amos Comenius is his englished name. Original Jan Amos Komensky, went to the UK to teach Bible, as there was nobody to teach priests how to do it. So perhaps I get something from him. But I can assure you he do not use E. As that substance do not exist in that time.
To know tribal genes is very important to know for lifelong good health and prevention of serious diseases, such as dementia, Parkinson, Alzheimer's. Make sure you exactly know your mother's genes as there is not such a male bloodline. The foetus /embryo is 99,99% of mother. The baby has no one drop of blood from the father. There is not any blood in male sperm if yes, you are very seriously ill and you must rush to the hospital asap. To be healthy for whole life we need to adapt our lifestyle to our tribal genes. As my tribes did not use any E that means ecstasy, cannabis. amphetamines, heroin, or LSD I never deal, sell, try, recommend such substances. I like my brain a lot, I am not damaging it. I like my job and I never recommend to my student's such things as the job is my passion and life mission. I don't go to school to get just money to pay my bills and feed my family.
I have no name from Bible or any other old books, even linked to good or bad stories.
Those who were going through a divorce knows, that every separation leads to losses, only those who are profiting from are the lawyers. That is also the case of Brexit. When people join together it always brings benefit to both of them.
Regarding note about Hispanic and Portugal. They come from one tribe, together with Italians as they have very similar languages and culture.
If you go next time out and see the cars have a look on number plates. Most of the countries in the world today have state code written on it. Dubai has the whole name, Dubai, but AD -Abu Dhabi use the alphabet code.
Welcome to 2021!
For those who hates me now, I can just tell you I like you more than those who likes me. Why? Because I like to educate my enemies to the point they start to like me and become my best friends!
Have a nice day my friends or enemies.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Anyway could you please respond to my first request regarding apartments in Dubai?
Thanks for reading,
Larry

Old Apr 30th 2021, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello, again my friends, I see you are excited about me and my background. I can see here outdated /British / education, so let's go and move to 21. Century to the year of 2021. I give you a small lecture, as I founded my new education system and wrote 120 courses myself in 6 different subjects. I hope I am enough competent to do it.
We all come from a few tribes. We all are a mixture of Anglo -Saxons, Romans, Danish, Vikings, French. The pure English or British gene does not exist. People moved up and down and of course, we all like to have sex, means we humans mix well. I have also genes from the second biggest tribe in the world -Slavic that have over 350 million people. One of them called John Amos Comenius is his englished name. Original Jan Amos Komensky, went to the UK to teach Bible, as there was nobody to teach priests how to do it. So perhaps I get something from him. But I can assure you he do not use E. As that substance do not exist in that time.
To know tribal genes is very important to know for lifelong good health and prevention of serious diseases, such as dementia, Parkinson, Alzheimer's. Make sure you exactly know your mother's genes as there is not such a male bloodline. The foetus /embryo is 99,99% of mother. The baby has no one drop of blood from the father. There is not any blood in male sperm if yes, you are very seriously ill and you must rush to the hospital asap. To be healthy for whole life we need to adapt our lifestyle to our tribal genes. As my tribes did not use any E that means ecstasy, cannabis. amphetamines, heroin, or LSD I never deal, sell, try, recommend such substances. I like my brain a lot, I am not damaging it. I like my job and I never recommend to my student's such things as the job is my passion and life mission. I don't go to school to get just money to pay my bills and feed my family.
I have no name from Bible or any other old books, even linked to good or bad stories.
Those who were going through a divorce knows, that every separation leads to losses, only those who are profiting from are the lawyers. That is also the case of Brexit. When people join together it always brings benefit to both of them.
Regarding note about Hispanic and Portugal. They come from one tribe, together with Italians as they have very similar languages and culture.
If you go next time out and see the cars have a look on number plates. Most of the countries in the world today have state code written on it. Dubai has the whole name, Dubai, but AD -Abu Dhabi use the alphabet code.
Welcome to 2021!
For those who hates me now, I can just tell you I like you more than those who likes me. Why? Because I like to educate my enemies to the point they start to like me and become my best friends!
Have a nice day my friends or enemies.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Anyway could you please respond to my first request regarding apartments in Dubai?
Thanks for reading,
Larry
What subjects also your courses cover? You seem to have a wide set of ideas. And in what format, structure are they written as you kind of go off track sometimes.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Yes my friends, I am off track not sometimes but mostly. What is result of my experience in the standard education and permanent struggles of my students that desparate seeks for the manual how to set up a good and happy life. Everyone can look back and see him/her self in their teens or after you leave school.
My father passed away when I was 14 for cancer. For a boy very important time to get correct guidance to the future life. I had no clue what to do in the future and what to study and where. By a few events and chance I get profession In which I find myself to be my life mission. When I start as young teacher 10 years latter I quickly realized that education anywhere in the world we have is only for preparation for the future job. As I was the youngest teacher in the school, plus looking very young on my age. I was permanently approached mostly by female students with question outside of the course I taught. It was strange for me as there were much more experienced colleagues both females and males. The most of the questions were about health and romantic relationships. Boys comes mostly with sex and marriage questions, especially regarding housing of their future family.
Subjects far away from my course. Some were approaching my partner with the same questions, when she come to pick me up at school. Many of my students were only 5 years younger then myself. So I start to have strange questions from my partner. Of course we were struggling sometimes as other couples do. Than I asked the oldest colleagues if they know some course or school where students and even me can learn how to set up and maintain a good and happy life. They look to me as to the alien, telling me I am sorry but such course or school don't exist. You have to learn by your own mistakes and struggles. That was the point I start to writte my courses.
School for good life
is a global education, for any country in the world. It doesn't mater where I go, everywhere I find students, ranging from 18 to 84 and are from all arround the world. You may be interested what the 84 years old come to learn. Highly intelligent female medic from Vienna, with super carrer, was 4 x divorced and she wants to know before she dies where she did mistakes in her life.
So finnaly my courses are from these areas
1. Health , as without it we cannot set up good life or be happy.
2. Food and nutrition, as it is our fuel.
3. Housing, as we need a roof be able to start a good life.
4. Romantic relationship and happiness courses. Everyone wants to be happy. The human can reach happiness only via romantic relationship. It takes me 15 years to put this course together to working order.
5. Business courses to have own comapany and be independent in life.
6. New future courses as we need changes in our societes.
I think I cover all that one need to start a good life. Its like with a car if you do not have a driving license you make a lot of accidnets before you are good driver. So my school is like a driving license for a good life.
I need you guys to help me to get in, so I can then help to those who needs it.
All the beast,
Larry

Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

I think a 2nd year compsci undergrad may be using this thread to test their natural language AI.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.