Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New to Dubai, wanting to meet people.

New to Dubai, wanting to meet people.

Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

melstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New to Dubai, wanting to meet people.

Hi i have just moved to Dubai and i really need to get out and find some friends as i am getting really bored.Im into sports, water sports,shopping, dinning, going out for coffees going to the movies.
Im a very relaxed, fun, bubbly and love to network. If you want to catch up some time soon please contact me. oh and i am not looking for a relationship just friendship, i don't need anymore hassles in my life lol
Or is here any good web sites to meet people.

Thanks
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:55 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Dubai, wanting to meet people.

welcome...

there will be a BE night out on December 12...keep an eye on the forum for more news...

so what brought you to Dubai...
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

melstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i guess im here for work and a new experience like everyone else. Thanks for your reply i will keep an eye out.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

puppygees will become famous soon enoughpuppygees will become famous soon enough

Hi
I'm new to the site and popping out for a brief visit on the 20th Dec for 4 nights. I am currently applying for teaching ************* but want to have a little test of the water first. Anyone recommend places to go to or fancy showing me around for a day?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

Mosey is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want to teach, go and visit some schools. Any of the good schools will be happy to show you round if you email them and tell them when you are coming.
Would recommend the Madinat (very pretty and touristy esp at night), Mall of Emirates is overated and overpriced so I would avoid there unless you desperately need to go!
Bur Dubai is always good for a wander.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mosey
If you want to teach, go and visit some schools. Any of the good schools will be happy to show you round if you email them and tell them when you are coming.
Would recommend the Madinat (very pretty and touristy esp at night), Mall of Emirates is overated and overpriced so I would avoid there unless you desperately need to go!
schools might be closed though...winterbreak

an easy way to see a bit of Dubai is to go on the Big Bus tour...you can get off where ever you like, wander round a bit and get on the next bus to continue the tour...
Old Nov 20th 2008, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melstar
Hi i have just moved to Dubai and i really need to get out and find some friends as i am getting really bored.Im into sports, water sports,shopping, dinning, going out for coffees going to the movies.
Im a very relaxed, fun, bubbly and love to network. If you want to catch up some time soon please contact me. oh and i am not looking for a relationship just friendship, i don't need anymore hassles in my life lol

Thanks
Hmm. Watersports, you say... Yumm.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 6:57 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by puppygees
Hi
I'm new to the site and popping out for a brief visit on the 20th Dec for 4 nights. I am currently applying for teaching ************* but want to have a little test of the water first. Anyone recommend places to go to or fancy showing me around for a day?
Why're you swearing?!

Last edited by zamboooka; Nov 20th 2008 at 7:02 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mosey
Surely the Madinat is also overpriced, even more than MOE, as it is so touristy
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

puppygees will become famous soon enoughpuppygees will become famous soon enough

I don't know why it looks like i was swearing in my message. I'm not
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:33 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by puppygees
I don't know why it looks like i was swearing in my message. I'm not
potty mouth!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all! So where is the night-out on December 12 gonna be held? Hope to meet you all there!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 1:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Hi all! So where is the night-out on December 12 gonna be held? Hope to meet you all there!
The Sand Pit, Mata's thread entitled BE Night Out 12 December.
Just in case.......The Sand Pit ain't a bar its the less formal forum same page as this only further up.
HTH
Old Nov 25th 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

angel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really nice

Originally Posted by melstar

Thanks
welcome.. im new too,, well pretty new, i have been here a few weeks now
Old Nov 25th 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel delight
welcome.. im new too,, well pretty new, i have been here a few weeks now
hi there... well... i'm old but still new. how do you find dubai so far?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.