New In Dubai

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

rebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nice
Default New In Dubai

Hi there,

I moved to Dubai just over two weeks ago, and although I am enjoying it I have no idea where to go to meet other Brits...

My work collegues are all nice and very friendly but are all from the far east and quite a bit older than me and have families. (I'm 21 - straight from Uni!).

Any info on the places to go and things to try would be greatly appriciated...

Thanks

Becky
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:21 am
W10

Default Re: New In Dubai

1, Use this as an opportunity to meet people other than Brits
2, You run into Brits in the bars
3, Welcome to Dubai and the forum
4, I'll allow confucious to introduce himself

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rebeccadubai
Hi there,

I moved to Dubai just over two weeks ago, and although I am enjoying it I have no idea where to go to meet other Brits...

My work collegues are all nice and very friendly but are all from the far east and quite a bit older than me and have families. (I'm 21 - straight from Uni!).

Thanks

Becky
Hi there and welcome to BE, I am not Brit but really enjoy being here, we have some lovely bunch of people and we can meet on any one of our night outs.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:41 am
W10

Actually...if you're 21 then you'll probably want to meet some of the better looking people on the site.

Like....umm.....

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by W10
Actually...if you're 21 then you'll probably want to meet some of the better looking people on the site.

Like....umm.....
oh you shouldn't have... thanks lol
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh Rebecca...Come to Confucius...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebeccadubai
Hi there,

Thanks

Becky
what do you do?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jvr20
what do you do?
How do you do???And how often...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
not nearly often enough
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:08 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

welcome Becky
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

not nearly often enough
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not nearly often enough
Allow me to add you to my Buddy List...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

not nearly often enough
hahahaha...

MM, xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:51 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Confucius
far too often

Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
far too often
I'm sorry to hear that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.