Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A new business question (Also for Sher)

A new business question (Also for Sher)

Old May 12th 2005, 1:14 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new business question (Also for Sher)

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Class editing...
Its cheap though..........thats JDs forte
Old May 12th 2005, 1:15 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Its cheap though..........thats JDs forte
Your a great teacher oh wise one
Old May 12th 2005, 1:18 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Good call...am I still allowed to slap my bitches up in the free zone? Or are there stupid equality rules there?

The launch may be delayed though, I'm currently in dispute with myself about my bling allowance - more specifically, how much I will be allowing myself to spend on a purple velvet suit.
Its an occupational hazard, so im sure the odd dig in the ribs would not go a miss...especially as it increases motivation and promotes a sense or order.

Would tend to go for the old style Cadillac, perhaps a cane, bad hat etc. Dont forget to get a shirt with collars so big..you could handglide with them
Old May 12th 2005, 1:22 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Your a great teacher oh wise one

lol..tosser.......oops that just slipped out
Old May 12th 2005, 1:22 pm
W10

Would tend to go for the old style Cadillac, perhaps a cane, bad hat etc. Dont forget to get a shirt with collars so big..you could handglide with them
You've just described the outfit I wear to go to Boudoir

Old May 12th 2005, 1:23 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by W10
You've just described the outfit I wear to go to Boudoir
sounds like a 'huggy bear' type get up..........u must feel at home there!!
Old May 12th 2005, 1:24 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Its an occupational hazard, so im sure the odd dig in the ribs would not go a miss...especially as it increases motivation and promotes a sense or order.
Kidneys not ribs, you don't want bruises, who wants to buy damaged merchandise...
Old May 12th 2005, 1:29 pm
Up in the air

Kidneys not ribs, you don't want bruises, who wants to buy damaged merchandise...
You clearly know your stuff WLH !!!!

confession time......ex pimp or ex hooker ???????
Old May 12th 2005, 1:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

i vote for a).
Old May 12th 2005, 1:42 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Hugh Heffner used to rent me to entertain the girls he couldn't satisfy (which believe me was a lot, a looootttt) but a few of them had a nasty side when they couldn't get enough of my attention. Every now and again I used to get caught in the crossfire....

It was a hard job but some-one had to do it....
Old May 12th 2005, 1:46 pm
W10

It was a hard job
You did that on purpose!!

Old May 12th 2005, 1:48 pm
Up in the air

Hugh Heffner used to rent me to entertain the girls he couldn't satisfy (which believe me was a lot, a looootttt) but a few of them had a nasty side when they couldn't get enough of my attention. Every now and again I used to get caught in the crossfire....

It was a hard job but some-one had to do it....
I bet it took alot out of you
Old May 12th 2005, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by W10
You did that on purpose!!
It was one of those get ya coat lines but just too good to resist...

I bet it took alot out of you
On a regular basis as well....

Anyhow the weekend is here and I have better things to do than sit here posting with you reprobates....

Well actually I don't (but I better give the impression of having a life... )

Have a good weekend folks....
Old May 12th 2005, 1:54 pm
Up in the air

It was one of those get ya coat lines but just too good to resist...

On a regular basis as well....

Anyhow the weekend is here and I have better things to do than sit here posting with you reprobates....

Well actually I don't (but I better give the impression of having a life... )

Have a good weekend folks....
Im off too.. risk my life getting from DIC to SZR :scared:
Old May 12th 2005, 2:08 pm
Premium Member

Im off too.. risk my life getting from DIC to SZR :scared:
Try keeping to the speed limit in the 'hairdressers car' than.........(Oops the jelously bit popped out again...........bugger!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.