New to Bahrain

Old Jul 24th 2008, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Em.ma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Bahrain

Hi, I'm new to Bahrain..where are some good places to go?! anyone fancy meeting up and taking me there?!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Bahrain

Originally Posted by Em.ma
Hi, I'm new to Bahrain..where are some good places to go?! anyone fancy meeting up and taking me there?!
Hi em.ma (sic),

A question - are you a single female with (don't jump to conclusions here) visually attractive qualities?

Don't worry - I'm not chatting you up (I'll get round to that later), it's just that there are certain places you shouldn't go alone......

....... you will be mistaken for a professional female of an altogether different persuasion..........

Bahrain is a fabulous place, friendly and lively, without the in-yer-face of Dubai, but single women do have to avoid the no-go areas.

Formula One, Diggers, The Warbler (though that's a really great bar if you are with company), one or two others.

Good luck - which area will you be staying in?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Dean
Hi em.ma (sic),

A question - are you a single female with (don't jump to conclusions here) visually attractive qualities?

Don't worry - I'm not chatting you up (I'll get round to that later), it's just that there are certain places you shouldn't go alone......

....... you will be mistaken for a professional female of an altogether different persuasion..........

Bahrain is a fabulous place, friendly and lively, without the in-yer-face of Dubai, but single women do have to avoid the no-go areas.

Formula One, Diggers, The Warbler (though that's a really great bar if you are with company), one or two others.

Good luck - which area will you be staying in?
Hi, Yes I am a single Female! (no conlusions jumped to!!) Thanks for the tips, where are the good places to go for the "non proffesional" women to go?!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Yes I am a single Female! (no conlusions jumped to!!) Thanks for the tips, where are the good places to go for the "non proffesional" women to go?!
Let me have a look at a couple of newer places this weekend - watch this space.........
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:37 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

I used to go to the Sherlock Holmes British Pub in the Gulf Hotel in Manama. People are friendly there and will tell you all about the local nightspots.

Also worth asking about some of the rugby clubs...they have a good social scene with Brits and Dutch.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

I can take you out for a coffee if you're interested? Used to have a social life b4 children but not so much anymore!!

Places to go now are Cocoon in Juffair, Club 7, and the ever faithfullllllll Traders (cause you can't stand after a Tiki Puku Puku).

PM me and will give you my number if you are up for a coffee x
Old Jul 25th 2008, 3:44 am
Just Joined

lo_co is an unknown quantity at this point

More than happy to catch up send me a PM with your number.

Lo_co
Old Jul 25th 2008, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by camel jockey
I can take you out for a coffee if you're interested? Used to have a social life b4 children but not so much anymore!!

Places to go now are Cocoon in Juffair, Club 7, and the ever faithfullllllll Traders (cause you can't stand after a Tiki Puku Puku).

PM me and will give you my number if you are up for a coffee x
Hey! would love to meet up for a coffee Unfortunately I cant send you a PM as I havn't put up enough posts, however you can PM me I think? let me know, Emma
Old Jul 25th 2008, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lo_co
More than happy to catch up send me a PM with your number.

Lo_co
Hey Lo_Co, can you PM me with your number?! I havnt put up enough posts yet so I am restricted when it comes to PM! Thanks
Old Jul 25th 2008, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

macteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nice

Hi Emma,

there are many places that have 'ladies' nights on (i.e ladies drink free), but I haven't been to any yet...... I'd be up for checking some out with you, if you'd like. I've only been here just on 6mnths and job hunting again, so have a bit of free time at the moment if you wanna catch up.

Will PM you...
Old Sep 1st 2008, 3:58 am
Just Joined

Hussein is an unknown quantity at this point

well... have you tried the national museum.. it's really great!