Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New Apartments at Eid

New Apartments at Eid

Old Jul 1st 2010, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

eagleeye is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Apartments at Eid

I'm moving in to a 1 bed apartment at EID (accommodation provided by my work company), I have been told, it along with others are being built and will be ready over the summer.

anyone know what these apartments will be like?

peace
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Apartments at Eid

It might help if you told us where these apartments were! EID is a religious festival and the next one is due in September so I presume that you mean you will be moving in after that.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

EID compound dude
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Eid Compound in Riyadh ????
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 11:40 am
Just Joined

i think i might have been a little vague in my initial post, I will be living at the EID compound in Riyadh
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Sean_f will become famous soon enough

Hi, I am living on Eid now and dont know of any 1 bed flats there are lots of 2,3 and 4 bed places I think there are a few studios but I could be wrong, drop me a pm when you are due to arrive.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

Ive been told ill be in a 1 bed apartment, ill have to see what its like when I get there! how have you found it living at the eid compound?

Old Jul 6th 2010, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi I enjoy life on Eid I have vistied many other compounds and seen better and worse but life on Eid is easy with severl pools so you can always find one to chill at without kids running round or if you have kids there is a large wave pool they/you will love, aprox once a month there is a function of some kind but once you are here you will find people usually meet up at weekends to enjoy a grape juice and catch up.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Tigger99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sean_F,

I heard on another thread that there were 3/4 beds available in Eid.... I called the rental office at 17:05 and was told it was closed and call back tomorrow when it opens at 11:00

Guess there not to serious about renting them quickly and they are running on Saudi time.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Tigger,
I know if you call manager on most compounds they will tell you it is full that is if you manage to get through to them the thing is demand outstrips supply I am not sure about space on eid but know the best time to catch manager is 10 - 12 and 17:00 - 20:00 sat to wed good luck with it but maybe best to ask for appointment to cone and see him face to face I think you would have a much better chance.
Good luck