Reload this Page >

NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Jan 27th 2023, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Originally Posted by Chrisreak
Which country are you applying from?I had the same issue, the recruiter just signed the form, scanned it and sent it to me, I then uploaded it into the portal. No need to physically come here for that signature. Lol
hello when you said recruiter, did you mean neom or some other company?
Old Jan 27th 2023, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Chrisreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Smart11
hello when you said recruiter, did you mean neom or some other company?
Neom HR who is responsible for your recruitment
Old Jan 27th 2023, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh ok, how long they took to do that. I also sent them an email but they never replied. Maybe they take really long. Do they send the form back to us or they forward directly to HireRight?
Old Jan 28th 2023, 12:49 am
Just Joined

kdc3783 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Adymaster85 - Can you please private message me, need a quick help / support on the degree issue for NEOM Saudia. Thank you
Old Jan 28th 2023, 9:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kdc3783
Hi Adymaster85 - Can you please private message me, need a quick help / support on the degree issue for NEOM Saudia. Thank you
You can't use the PM system as a newbie (it's an anti-spam measure), so please ask your question on the forum and hopefully somebody can help.

And welcome to BE.
Old Jan 28th 2023, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You can't use the PM system as a newbie (it's an anti-spam measure), so please ask your question on the forum and hopefully somebody can help.

And welcome to BE.
thanks. I’ve online degree and Saudi culture mission won’t attest. What is the alternative solution to get he visa with American passport?
Old Jan 28th 2023, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

thanks. I’ve online degree and Saudi culture mission won’t attest. What is the alternative solution to get he visa with American passport?
the only way to get past this is to have NEOM issue exemption letter for you. If your set of skills is very unique and hard to find, the can do this. Ask your HR and manager about this option.
Old Jan 28th 2023, 11:02 am
Just Joined

the only way to get past this is to have NEOM issue exemption letter for you. If your set of skills is very unique and hard to find, the can do this. Ask your HR and manager about this option.
thanks again though and not sure if it’s considering unique as I’m in procurement and supply chain role.
Old Jan 28th 2023, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

thanks again though and not sure if it’s considering unique as I’m in procurement and supply chain role.
Talk to your HR rep and your manager. Only they will know. I heard of a few (very few) people who got similar exemptions. Not sure about the details though.
Old Jan 28th 2023, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Talk to your HR rep and your manager. Only they will know. I heard of a few (very few) people who got similar exemptions. Not sure about the details though.
Sounds good. Thanks a lot. I’d appreciate it.
Old Jan 29th 2023, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to your recruiter. Neom can issue a letter exempting the degree.
Old Jan 29th 2023, 10:20 am
Just Joined

exaramcon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody - Newbie on here, gone through all the thread. Thanks for everyone's input - very helpful.
I had 2 interviews at NEOM in early December and got a written job offer just before XMAS 2022 so it was all very quick to be fair in my case. In 2nd week Jan the onboarding/background check process started.
I provided everything and the employment stuff has all been done/verified as per hireright but the status still says 'in progress' and checks are still ongoing. It has now been 10 business days since the BG check began. Just wondering and anxious if this is normal and whether anybody's took more than 2 weeks? They said they do an 'enhanced' social media screening too which is fine as I am not active on social networks except linkediN and NEOM onboarder at the very start asked me as long as you do not tweet or are not doing anything 'political' then its ok.

1 ) Just curious as to why its been 2 weeks and still no response? any comments welcome.

Furthermore I have a family, wife and 2 kids who i have applied to be enrolled in school. We are London based but they will only relocate once the 2beds are available.
Onboarding said we can get you here for end Feb but i see that as unlikley given BG check is still pending and degree attesting has not started (which could take 6 weeks). My Police check is already done. They said I will get the studio cabin in NC2 when i arrive, then at forst opp will be shifted to 1 bed in NC1 and then eventually to a 2bed in NC1 (with no idea when that would be).

2) Any Squash players out there? :-) I heard there is a squash court in NC1 within the gym.

Looking forward to meeting you all once I reach. Fingers crossed
Old Jan 30th 2023, 7:23 am
Just Joined

SydneyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ingk49
Hi can anyone tell me if there are teenagers with families working on Neom The Line. I have read lots of posts about people with young kids but no teenagers. Our daughter is 15. Also does anyone know if the school on site is built and takes secondary kids.
​​​​​​Recruiter sent some info that explained the school only cater for kids up to 14. Higher studies only online or boarding school in Jordan (it does say driving distance but I assume a few hours?). Anyone with a teenager that can provide some insights? Thank you
Old Jan 30th 2023, 11:00 am
Just Joined

Jabzy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,
I work in finance and would be interested in joining NEOM.
Any tips of what to expect at interview stage in case I apply and get selected.
Old Jan 30th 2023, 2:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SydneyE
​​​​​​Recruiter sent some info that explained the school only cater for kids up to 14. Higher studies only online or boarding school in Jordan (it does say driving distance but I assume a few hours?). Anyone with a teenager that can provide some insights? Thank you
We have two teens and turned it down for that reason, along with the accommodation issues (even a 2 bed wouldn't work for us, never mind the studio they're currently putting families in!). But they did say we could have fees paid at any boarding school so could have left them at school in the UK if we'd wanted. Not for us, but perhaps for some people it may work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.