NEOM Job Offer Details

Old Jan 27th 2023, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Wellaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer Details

How much salary for head position of engineering
Old Jan 29th 2023, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wellaman
How much salary for head position of engineering
Depends on what you're making now. They typically do an uplift on your current verified comp.
Old Jan 29th 2023, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Webby1966 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aali1987
Bare in mind also that depending on the job grade, there is am upper band limit. So for example if you are moving from another GCC role and are near that upper limit anyway, they will not be able to go over it (as I've been told). So your actual uplift may be just a few %.
Just to confirm from my own experience, I have accepted a role without an uplift from what I was earning previously in Qatar. I viewed the overall package including Holidays, work from home time and opportunities for future development as making it worthwhile to me personally.

Also, I will not incur costs for apartment, vehicle and food that I did in previous position. You have to weigh everything up and decide if it is right for you.
Old Jan 29th 2023, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

Thanks I know that from previous communication , I just want to know usually how much should gain salary of head engineering
Old Jan 29th 2023, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I know that from previous communication , I just want to know usually how much should gain salary of head engineering
You need to give the job grade, head of engineering? Is it head of engineering sector? Is it head of engineering within a team within a department? If so, the salaries will differ.
Old Jan 30th 2023, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
You need to give the job grade, head of engineering? Is it head of engineering sector? Is it head of engineering within a team within a department? If so, the salaries will differ.
head of engineering sector , manage team
Old Jan 30th 2023, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BMH77
Depends on what you're making now. They typically do an uplift on your current verified comp.
so how much in market
Old Jan 30th 2023, 2:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

so how much in market
As said, depends on what you're earning now, so only you can answer that. Just add 20-25% to your current salary for a rough idea.
Old Jan 31st 2023, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
As said, depends on what you're earning now, so only you can answer that. Just add 20-25% to your current salary for a rough idea.
i did 2 interview , is that mean accepted or no and if yes how often they inform me
Old Jan 31st 2023, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

i did 2 interview , is that mean accepted or no and if yes how often they inform me
Hi Wellaman,
With two interviews you're well on your way, but it can still take some time. A lot of have you are working through is covered quite thoroughly in the string NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE.
I suggest you read that. It will help a great deal!
Old Jan 31st 2023, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

hey Wellaman, wish you a good luck. With me, I did 2 interviews, got selected but later (putting me on-hold for 3-months) due to headcount allocations they have cancelled a role. I wish you a best of luck!
Old Jan 31st 2023, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
does someone know how to check the status of your application? I mean after the interview when we upload all documents.
Old Feb 1st 2023, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Nevasaydie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paracletus
I'm working on a different mega project. Salaries are very generous and no cap on previous earnings. It could be a great way in. Probably around the 55k sar and then look to move a couple of years down the line for the 30% uplift.
can I please ask which project is that? We are looking at relocating to KSA
Old Feb 1st 2023, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

Maryke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xandy
hey Wellaman, wish you a good luck. With me, I did 2 interviews, got selected but later (putting me on-hold for 3-months) due to headcount allocations they have cancelled a role. I wish you a best of luck!
Sorry to hear it. I had 6 interviews for the same position within 4 months, and now no any reply from hr....
Old Feb 2nd 2023, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Faridafaris is an unknown quantity at this point

What does it mean "retention bonus" ? is it different from the annual bonus 20%-30%

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.