Reload this Page >

NEOM Job Offer Details

NEOM Job Offer Details

Old Feb 22nd 2024, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

CarrotOrange is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer Details

Originally Posted by ManKZ
Hi everyone! In the October I was approached for a position in Trojena project at Bechtel company. I have passed interview, medical check-up, police clearness, university degree certification and finally got KSA working visa in the end of December. The job offer signed in December too. Since then I'm not call to mobilize to the project from recruiter side. As they informed my file is pending for customer approval. Do you know how long it takes to get this approval?
That's weird. because you need to come to KSA within 3 months since visa issue date. So there may be chance that you need to go through all paper works again should they make decision that you can only join 3 months after.
Old Feb 22nd 2024, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Iyadov
This is really helpful. Thank you. I understand then there could be a potential career growth. Do you know when the fiscal year start at NEOM? Is there a recommended date that I need to start by in order to get the full package and avoid proration?
The fiscal year starts on 1st January. Historically the eligibility criteria has been the joining date is prior to 1st October. Eligible bonus will be pro rata from your joining date.
Old Feb 23rd 2024, 7:15 am
Just Joined

OneBrightStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone! In the October I was approached for a position in Trojena project at Bechtel company. I have passed interview, medical check-up, police clearness, university degree certification and finally got KSA working visa in the end of December. The job offer signed in December too. Since then I'm not call to mobilize to the project from recruiter side. As they informed my file is pending for customer approval. Do you know how long it takes to get this approval?
Is it possible to get the degree certified without the actual Contract? I was told that the Contract will only be released once approval comes from the client. Thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2024, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

ManKZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OneBrightStar
Is it possible to get the degree certified without the actual Contract? I was told that the Contract will only be released once approval comes from the client. Thanks
Yes, you can certified the degree without the actual contract however the contract required for visa. That was strange to me as well, why contract issued w/o approval.
Old Feb 24th 2024, 3:47 am
Just Joined

OneBrightStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, you can certified the degree without the actual contract however the contract required for visa. That was strange to me as well, why contract issued w/o approval.
How do you do that? It states to get a letter from the Employer attested by the Chamber of Commerce.