Reload this Page >

NEOM Job Offer Details

NEOM Job Offer Details

Old May 27th 2023, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

CRES is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEOM Job Offer Details

Hi,

I am in the process of attending second interview Sr Strategic Finance Manager role which involves taking an 'assessment'.
Has anyone had experience of taking an assessment/test for senior finance roles? If yes, I would appreciate your input. The assessment is expected to last 60 minutes, followed by Q&A with Directors.

Thanks

Old May 27th 2023, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer Details

Originally Posted by AAsweden
Hi,
Please guide if 58K SAR ( including everything) is a ok for a grade 7 role? what is max range for grade 7 role?
Fom what others have said, it might be on the lower end of the scale, with rumours senior manager starting on 80k and directors starting on 100k.

Grade 7 is only a manager position though so should be fine.
Old May 27th 2023, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

Iamexpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Please guide if 58K SAR ( including everything) is a ok for a grade 7 role? what is max range for grade 7 role?
There is someone that posted the same question where they were offered 58k SAR for job grade 7.
Old May 28th 2023, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Sam1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Hi AAsweden,

Congratulations on this offer. Having gone through some posts previously on the forum, I believe this is a good salary as expected for a grade 7 role. All the best!
Old May 28th 2023, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

Nana2023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello ZeroCool_HTP,

I am looking for new opportunities in Neom.
I am a Civil Engineer in the UK and actually I am a QA/QC Lead on a waste treatment plant construction project (10 years+ Experience).
Any tips for getting a job in Neom, contact, network... ? Many thanks in advance!
Best regards
Old May 28th 2023, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

DeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to all

Anyone know the if rotations are offered .
Or are you mainly expected to live permanently in country with normal 6 weeks (ish) of holidays.
I come from an industry that does rorations eg 8/2 or 8/4 (weeks). Similar to an OZ FIFO construction job.
Old May 29th 2023, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeepSix
Anyone know the if rotations are offered .
Or are you mainly expected to live permanently in country with normal 6 weeks (ish) of holidays.
I come from an industry that does rorations eg 8/2 or 8/4 (weeks). Similar to an OZ FIFO construction job.
Some consulting firms offer this but to the best of my knowledge Neom does not.
Cheers.
Old May 29th 2023, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

DeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to all

ok - cool
I'll wait until i see if i get an offer before worrying about that
Old May 31st 2023, 3:20 am
Just Joined

Mynudding is an unknown quantity at this point

I contacted the visa agency as advised by NEOM HR. They are called capital link services. They are asking $12000 for the total package (including myself, my wife, and three kids (their medical, visa processing fee, legalisation of birth certificates, marriage certificates, education certificates).

Seems a bit expensive. I dont have any other option given by NEOM. Anyone has done medical in Australia and UK and has a similar experience?
Old May 31st 2023, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Baghdadeya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mynudding
I contacted the visa agency as advised by NEOM HR. They are called capital link services. They are asking $12000 for the total package (including myself, my wife, and three kids (their medical, visa processing fee, legalisation of birth certificates, marriage certificates, education certificates).

Seems a bit expensive. I dont have any other option given by NEOM. Anyone has done medical in Australia and UK and has a similar experience?
thats really expensive! Try CIBT in Australia
Old May 31st 2023, 3:46 am
Just Joined

Mynudding is an unknown quantity at this point

but NEOM HR said the power of attorney document will have the agency name they specified. If you go to another visa agency they will not accept the power of attorney document as their name will not be in that document. Don't know what should I do
Old May 31st 2023, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeepSix
ok - cool
I'll wait until i see if i get an offer before worrying about that
Fingers crossed! Good luck!
Old May 31st 2023, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mynudding
but NEOM HR said the power of attorney document will have the agency name they specified. If you go to another visa agency they will not accept the power of attorney document as their name will not be in that document. Don't know what should I do
in my power of attorney document visa agency name was included but my visa agency didn’t accept yhat document. They asked me to remove it from the document.
Old May 31st 2023, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Aschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone, I am currently in a visa process and looking forward to relocating to Neom. As I am quite stressed about new environment and possible cultural differences, I was searching for some cross-cultural trainings. I have found some, however, I believe they would require an organized group for those companies to organize it. I thought I could ask here if anyone would be interested in participation with me? It's an online one, so quite independent of your location.
Old Jun 1st 2023, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BMH77
Fingers crossed! Good luck!
got the onboarding and benefits pack sent through. It's not a rotation. It's 30 days +12 public holidays plus 24 days of remote working / working from home.

so , not ideal but not actually the worst although these 24 remote days might be critical to make it a sweet deal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.