NEOM JOB DETAILS

Old Jun 9th 2024, 3:15 am
Just Joined

jtanytime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM JOB DETAILS

Hi everyone, I just began the onboarding process (tomorrow is my medical) and was hoping to get some insights from those further along.

Specifically, I'd like to know:
  1. For those of you who have already received your visa documents (related to NEOM and the KSA government), how long did it take from the start of onboarding?
  2. Did your onboarding contact send the documents directly to your email, or were they uploaded to the Kissflow platform for download?
  3. Is there any preparation that I can do beforehand that will help me save some time? (Thanks to this forum I applied for the police certificate in priority)
Thanks in advance for any information you can share!
Old Jun 13th 2024, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

gentleben is an unknown quantity at this point

It all goes via your visa agent. You'll receive some documents from Neom to provide to the agent (Neom poa for your visa, etc.).

Otherwise I can only suggest you prepare things like your degree certificate, passport photos, etc. Getting the police certificate in advance will definitely help you. Also I suggest you warm up your 2 references for the background check, and have a plan if any of them are crap.

Took me about 2 months from application to visa, and most of that was the degree attestation via the cultural attache (they are useless).

Last thing I suggest is that you check how long you have on your passport, as it's a pita to get it renewed.

The visa itself is just a piece of paper btw.
​​​
Old Jun 23rd 2024, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

jtanytime is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gentleben
It all goes via your visa agent. You'll receive some documents from Neom to provide to the agent (Neom poa for your visa, etc.).

Otherwise I can only suggest you prepare things like your degree certificate, passport photos, etc. Getting the police certificate in advance will definitely help you. Also I suggest you warm up your 2 references for the background check, and have a plan if any of them are crap.

Took me about 2 months from application to visa, and most of that was the degree attestation via the cultural attache (they are useless).

Last thing I suggest is that you check how long you have on your passport, as it's a pita to get it renewed.

The visa itself is just a piece of paper btw.
​​​
Thank you gentleben
Old Jun 28th 2024, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Sava960 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do we have to use A1 as the visa agency in the UK or can we use any agent?
Old Jun 28th 2024, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

fs05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Better to confirm with the recruiter who is dealing with your case.
Old Jun 30th 2024, 10:18 pm
Just Joined

leonitis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, did anyone got asked by the visa agent for visa permit document. I have given the visa agent the documents which NEOM forwarded to me that is contract, commercial registration of Neom, degree attestation support letter and POA but they are additionally asking for visa permit document. Has anyone been in this situation
Old Jun 30th 2024, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

fs05 is an unknown quantity at this point

There should be an attested letter from chamber of commerce from Riyadh
Old Jul 2nd 2024, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Elle26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I was recently offered a manager position, ( I have nearly 20 years experience in my field) for NEOM submitting all paystubs requested they offered me 25% LESS than my requested salary expectation and nearly 40% less than my CURRENT salary, when I mentioned I was confused about why they told me there was a 20-25% uplift in my first interview with HR and asked if the salary was negotiable they told me it was capped. I have read all the other forums and see repetitive reports of uplifts….did something change? I don’t understand why they ask for payslips if they can’t even match your current salary. Any advice is appreciated. Cheers!
Old Jul 2nd 2024, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Rle77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elle26
Hi I was recently offered a manager position, ( I have nearly 20 years experience in my field) for NEOM submitting all paystubs requested they offered me 25% LESS than my requested salary expectation and nearly 40% less than my CURRENT salary, when I mentioned I was confused about why they told me there was a 20-25% uplift in my first interview with HR and asked if the salary was negotiable they told me it was capped. I have read all the other forums and see repetitive reports of uplifts….did something change? I don’t understand why they ask for payslips if they can’t even match your current salary. Any advice is appreciated. Cheers!
Ouch! Well that isn’t going to entice anyone to work in a remote place is it?! I hope you get some answers regarding this as it’s a little worrying if this is the way they are moving forward.
Old Jul 2nd 2024, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Sava960 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a complete guess but I'm assuming there's a salary range for every job title. In your case, manager would have a salary range and unfortunately your current salary might be above the top of that range so they can't offer you anything more than the top of that range. Again, it's very secretive so you would only get an accurate answer if you ask them directly.
Old Jul 2nd 2024, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

clownshow is an unknown quantity at this point

Not surprised to hear this at all but sorry for your wasted time and effort, very frustrating.

The goal posts have moved in KSA, and expats hires are being de-prioritised in favour of Saudi candidates, this is my experience, so manage expectations accordingly. This is owing to combination of factors; Saudisation and budgetary issues as reported in the press.
Old Jul 8th 2024, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

Gastro90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey has anybody applied for a position on the NEOM website and waiting for a response? How long does it take?
Old Jul 8th 2024, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

Gastro90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here. I too tried contacting the HR via linkedin but no response.
Old Jul 8th 2024, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gastro90
Hey has anybody applied for a position on the NEOM website and waiting for a response? How long does it take?
Hi Gastro,
There is no guarantee you will hear from HR aside from the confirmation that your application was received.
The recruiters are managing a large number of openings and generally only get in contact with candidates that are selected by the hiring manager, so there's a reasonable chance that you may not hear anything back.
I know that's not the best news, but that's what we are seeing.
Good luck.
Old Jul 8th 2024, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

AusEngineer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gastro90
I've been playing this game for a few months now, and in all honesty I'm getting better information out of this board, then anything out of Neom processes.
As mentioned, don't expect to:
- Get confirmation that you've applied for any role in particular
- Get confirmation if you have been turned down for a role
- Get confirmation of what roles you have applied for

I ended up running a parallel spreadsheet tracking the role ID numbers, just so I could check if I had already applied for a role before or not. And when they re-list a role, I can't tell if I should apply again, or if they didn't give it to me last time then there is no point applying again.

Seems very pot luck, but I figure I'll keep plugging away at the prospects, and if something lands it's a bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.