NEOM JOB DETAILS

Old May 27th 2024, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

Rle77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM JOB DETAILS

Hope you can help?

What is the portal that keeps being mentioned? I received a verbal and vague email offer late January (and have been in communication with Neom asking for further info since which has been answered with new dates) but I have never received anything for a portal? I was also headhunted so I assuming this isn’t a page where you apply for positions (or is it?).
Old May 27th 2024, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

Has anyone heard anything specifically for ‘The Line’ recently (this was the project that I was to be recruited for).

I am assuming due to the scale of this project that complex budget changes were made recently but it would be good to know if things are moving for this specific project.
Old May 27th 2024, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

AusEngineer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rle77
Hope you can help?

What is the portal that keeps being mentioned? I received a verbal and vague email offer late January (and have been in communication with Neom asking for further info since which has been answered with new dates) but I have never received anything for a portal? I was also headhunted so I assuming this isn’t a page where you apply for positions (or is it?).
I've been wondering this a lot myself. I find the website where they list the jobs very strange in that I can't setup a profile and track the roles I've applied for. I've started recording the job numbers as I apply purely so that I can tell if I've applied already or not.
Old May 27th 2024, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by AusEngineer
I've been wondering this a lot myself. I find the website where they list the jobs very strange in that I can't setup a profile and track the roles I've applied for. I've started recording the job numbers as I apply purely so that I can tell if I've applied already or not.
I’m glad I’m not the only one although now from reading these posts I’m wondering how far I am along. I’ve never had any access to any portal but thought I had an offer?
Old May 27th 2024, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

fs05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rle77
I’m glad I’m not the only one although now from reading these posts I’m wondering how far I am along. I’ve never had any access to any portal but thought I had an offer?
Have you applied directly or been contacted thru a recruiting company ? Also is the job under consideration a position within Neom or is it a position with a subco ?

If the job is a position within Neom, &
If you have applied directly on the jobs advertised on Neom's website then it requires you to create a profile on a portal and upload your cv , and other information. That portal then keeps getting updated.

If your job is a position within Neom &
If you have been approached directly thru a 3rd party recruiter, then I am not sure on how the process works. So if this is your case, you might want to reach out to your recruiter and ask them to provide you details to the portal ?

If however the job is with a subco, then i believe the subco.'s hiring process will kick in.
Old May 27th 2024, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fs05
Have you applied directly or been contacted thru a recruiting company ? Also is the job under consideration a position within Neom or is it a position with a subco ?

If you have applied directly on the jobs advertised on Neom's website then it requires you to create a profile on a portal and upload your cv , and other information. That portal then keeps getting updated.

If your job is a position within Neom &
If you have been approached directly thru a 3rd party recruiter, then I am not sure on how the process works. So if this is your case, you might want to reach out to your recruiter and ask them to provide you details to the portal ?

If however the job is with a subco, then i believe the subco.'s hiring process will kick in.
Neom HR contacted me directly regarding a position through messaging on LinkedIn so I didn’t apply for any job. From the initial messages, I had an interview with HR and then the hiring manager and verbally offered the position. Plenty of emails since back and forth saying things are slightly delayed but never anything formally offered and nothing to do with a portal and I have no idea what that is?

Last edited by Rle77; May 27th 2024 at 7:41 pm.
Old May 27th 2024, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fs05

All the jobs I've applied for is via the official Neom website. I click on the link to apply and get two emails, one confirming the application and a 2nd email with a link to finalise my application.

But at no point is there a portal for me to log into, or have I been asked to create a profile. But something must be created because the website has my CV parked and will attach that to my application (I figure through some kind of cookie type of arrangment... I'm more construction than IT brained)

I've looked and looked for a portal/login, but have never found it... maybe this is thr first test?

Can someone send me a link to the login page?
Old May 27th 2024, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

gentleben is an unknown quantity at this point

It's: Neom dot kissflow dot com
Old May 27th 2024, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gentleben
You're a gentlemen and a Ben!

Interestingly, I've never seen that page, and my standard login details dont work. So I'm pretty confident I dont have a profile.

Last edited by AusEngineer; May 27th 2024 at 8:02 pm.
Old May 27th 2024, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for this. I’m guessing you are sent a login from Neom HR?
Old May 27th 2024, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

In unrelated news, I finally got a knock back! At least things are moving!

Only Ive applied for at least 6 roles titled "Project Manager" so who knows which role it refers to.
Old May 27th 2024, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by AusEngineer
In unrelated news, I finally got a knock back! At least things are moving!

Only Ive applied for at least 6 roles titled "Project Manager" so who knows which role it refers to.
Really sorry to hear this (especially not knowing which role it refers to). However, it sounds like you still have other opportunities that are pending and a little reassuring that they are processing applications.
Old May 27th 2024, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

I learnt a few years ago not to get too heart broken if someone wants to employ someone else. Not every role is going to match what I want.
Old May 27th 2024, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

jtanytime is an unknown quantity at this point

I received the official offer! I saw a similar message on the forum yesterday, so it seems things are finally moving. They're likely sending out offers to those who received a verbal/email offer and were waiting for the official one after budgets were released. This might explain the extended delay.

Sharing my timeline for reference - First contact in the first week of March, verbal offer in the first week of April, and the official offer last week of May
Old May 28th 2024, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

nen9889 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for this. We definitely haven't been given access to this portal but as above were verbally offered in January. Lets hope they're wading through all of the applications, contacts and approvals from the last 5 months.

We haven't heard anything further as of yet but congrats to those that are starting to receive offers officially.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.